Sign in to follow this  
ESET

McCain named this year's recipient of the National Constitution Center's Liberty Medal

This is funny

McCain to be honored for ‘lifetime of sacrifice and service’

PHILADELPHIA (AP) — U.S. Sen. John McCain has been named this year’s recipient of the National Constitution Center’s Liberty Medal for his “lifetime of sacrifice and service” to the country.

The Philadelphia museum announced Thursday that the award would be given to the six-term Arizona senator.

McCain says it has been his greatest privilege to protect and defend the Constitution.

Former Vice President Joe Biden will bestow the award to McCain at a ceremony Oct. 16.

https://apnews.com/5bab89189ee44c03b491022d835d296b?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=AP

There goes National Constitution Center's credibility down the crapper.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Rosen

President and CEO of the National Constitution Center in Philadelphia.

He is a professor of law at the Law School of George Washington University in Washington, D.C., and was the commentator on legal affairs for The New Republic from 1992 to 2014. He then joined The Atlantic as a contributing editor.[5] Rosen is a nonresident senior fellow at the Brookings Institution, where he speaks and writes about technology and the future of democracy.[6] He often appears as a guest on National Public Radio, was a staff writer at the New Yorker,[7] and is a frequent contributor to the New York Times Magazine.[8]

Just now, Groove said:

How did this douche win this? Crazy world! 

The same criteria like Bomundo won Nobel piece prize

• Like 1

This makes me want to .......................

I wonder if I'd get an aware for kicking his ass. I assume I will. A reward for my soul!

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.