Sign in to follow this  
Ukshep

Women’s March Angry Over New Ad, Set To Protest NRA

Women’s March organizers announced on Independence Day that they will protest against the National Rifle Association (NRA) in response to its videos advocating for truth, freedom and lawful restraint.

The July 14 protest in Fairfax, Va. comes after the NRA released an ad featuring Dana Loesch stating that the only way to oppose the violent left is to fight back with the “clenched fist of truth.”

Mainstream media, as well as Women’s March Inc., immediately accused the ad of promoting violence and white supremacy, despite Loesch not advocating for either ideology in the ad.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/07/06/womens-march-angry-over-new-ad-set-to-protest-nra/

The AD in question was this one:

I can see that they might have a point..... Sadly... Bias aside... But the escalation from both sides was expected and foretold!

If I were a woman, I'd want the right to be armed. Tends to even the odds a little.

The left has gone crazy. They are on their heels and reacting emotionally. There is no leadership.

And as a whole, their base is the weaker percentage of the population.

Liberals do not last in the mil or law enforcement.

• Like 1

How is a Amerindian, "white supremacy"? They just repeat the phrase of "that is white supremacy", against everything and anything they disagree with or dislike. 

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, kbet said:

How is a Amerindian, "white supremacy"? They just repeat the phrase of "that is white supremacy", against everything and anything they disagree with or dislike. 

That's true and it's so strange how their brains work... how they twist logic and ignore reality.
I've noticed one must have 'colored facial features' as well as sufficiently 'dark colored skin' or they're automatically 'white supremacists'.

:wacko:

• Like 2

The left have completely lost their damned minds. While he ad is a bit questionable on what she is really meaning I don't see anything wrong with it. Unlike the left who have constantly called for violence since the day Trump was elected. Hell even CNN on Inauguration Day kept putting that "oh I wonder what would happen if someone where to asassinate Trump before he is sworn in" and even to this day CNN calls for violence against him and conservatives yet were the violent ones? Really leftist??? Really? We see right thru you and your plans, we know your plays, calling us racist and violent doesnt do anything anymore. Find something else to call us. 

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.