Sign in to follow this  
Ukshep

Gunman kills 3, wounds 4th before being shot dead by police

A gunman shot and killed his partner, their adult son and a neighbour and wounded a fourth person before being fatally shot by deputies early Wednesday, leaving detectives at a loss to explain the outburst of violence, an official said.

Three deputies ended the rampage by shooting 51-year-old Carroll Tuttle in a confrontation in his driveway, said Steve McCausland, a spokesman for the Maine Department of Public Safety.

Detectives are now focused on determining what sparked ‘‘an extreme case of domestic violence,’’ McCausland said.

‘‘Our role now is to investigate exactly what happened and what set this gunman off,’’ he said. ‘‘We don’t have that answer. We hope to get it.’’

The shootings unfolded just hours after a neighbor said there had been a party with Fourth of July fireworks.

https://www.boston.com/news/local-news/2017/07/05/gunman-kills-3-in-separate-attacks-in-maine-police-kill-him

More evidence of people just losing it??

A Scott. If he shot orcs or trogs, that's a good thing. They are being awfully cagey and fumbletongued about it.......we will find out. (A lot of times I take thier awkwardness & stupidity as an automatic sign.)

1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

More evidence of people just losing it??

I think we will see more and more of this!!

15 minutes ago, apache54 said:

I think we will see more and more of this!!

Yeh I am going to have to agree!

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.