Ukshep

Trump Plans "Pretty Severe Things" In Retaliation Against North Korea

After praising Poland’s conservative ruling party during his visit to Warsaw on Thursday, President Trump quickly shifted his focus back to the escalating missile crisis in North Korea, saying that he is contemplating “some pretty severe things” to retaliate against Kim Jong Un after he tested an ICBM on America's independence day, capable of reaching US territory.

“I have some pretty severe things we’re thinking about," Trump said at a news conference in Warsaw. "Doesn’t mean we’re going to do them. I don’t draw red lines."

“I think we will just take a look at what happens over the coming weeks and months with respect to North Korea,” Mr. Trump added. "It’s a shame they’re behaving this way and they’re behaving in a very dangerous manner, and something will have to be done about it.”

Trump’s comments, made during a news conference in Warsaw, come a day after UN Ambassador Nikki Haley warned that the US is prepared to use the full range of its capabilities to deter North Korea, including military force “if we must.”

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-06/trump-plans-pretty-severe-things-retaliation-against-north-korea

Escalation my dear watson!

40 minutes ago, 2QIK4U said:

Will it be Huuuuge  ❓

IT could be!, depends on IF they think a small surgical strike could take Kim out, but they don't want his army to retaliate and fire into? so this will all depend on how it has been decided to be done, I still think China may attempt a asassination of Kim from inside using their elite soldiers. I guess we probably won't have to wait very long to see!!

Loosely translated.....a Huge array of Big Beautiful baggies tied to helium balloons and filled with steaming dog turds released over Pyongyang.

18 minutes ago, apache54 said:

IT could be!, depends on IF they think a small surgical strike could take Kim out, but they don't want his army to retaliate and fire into? so this will all depend on how it has been decided to be done, I still think China may attempt a asassination of Kim from inside using their elite soldiers. I guess we probably won't have to wait very long to see!!

I reckon he'll shit himself and launch everything at Japan. Nothing better than a nuclear bomb to complete Fukushima?  Just a thought 

3 minutes ago, 2QIK4U said:

I reckon he'll shit himself and launch everything at Japan. Nothing better than a nuclear bomb to complete Fukushima?  Just a thought 

Agreed!

I think that has been part of the hold up because they are afraid he will fire everything he has IF he thinks they are attacking him, to remove him from office! 

6 hours ago, 2QIK4U said:

Will it be Huuuuge  ❓

Yes. Massive like a gigantic TREE!

5 hours ago, Dan Lannon said:

Loosely translated.....a Huge array of Big Beautiful baggies tied to helium balloons and filled with steaming dog turds released over Pyongyang.

Steaming hot shit.... a plan.

5 hours ago, apache54 said:

Agreed!

I think that has been part of the hold up because they are afraid he will fire everything he has IF he thinks they are attacking him, to remove him from office! 

If you were kim. What would you do? might tell us where this is going!

45 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

FIRE everything I have!!

1 minute ago, apache54 said:

FIRE everything I have!!

Same as I would have said. Therefore you know if US pushes it... then boom! And I ain't for the supplies for that shit!

I will briefly outline how a war between North and South might unfold. My analysis will not try to sketch out all possible war scenarios and instead focus on one hypothetical sequence of events: A conventional North Korean surprise attack across the Demilitarized Zone (DMZ) following an assessment by the supreme commander of the Korean People’s Army (KPA) that a preemptive strike against nuclear weapons facilities is imminent.

http://thediplomat.com/2017/04/what-would-the-second-korean-war-look-like/

3 hours ago, Ukshep said:

I reckon he'll panic and launch everything at Japan and throw a nuke to Australia Japan and hawaii and South Korea all in one initial balls and all. All or nothing first and final strike.  I think he secretly wants America to invade because America always brings 'HORRYROOD ?' and western items to every country they invade.  He's a farce and I think even his people need to be more like sth Korea but he's also the spoilt brat that's inherited everything for doing nothing. A spoilt little turd that's jealous and wants better toys

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.