Ukshep

A thought on recent events! North Korea / War / Aliens

This thing with north korea.... coming right on the heels of a full 3 day softening to aliens/ufos fresh in our minds from satellites being taken out to sightings! Felt like soft disclosure. But didn't someone say that aliens would come and stop a nuclear war..........? So if this escalates with north korea.... do we get to see the aliens??

It's on my mind... all the little details. Disruptions. Dis-info. Everywhere.

3 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

This thing with north korea.... coming right on the heels of a full 3 day softening to aliens/ufos fresh in our minds from satellites being taken out to sightings! Felt like soft disclosure. But didn't someone say that aliens would come and stop a nuclear war..........? So if this escalates with north korea.... do we get to see the aliens??

It's on my mind... all the little details. Disruptions. Dis-info. Everywhere.

I suspect a cracking of the sky through holographic projection. In an attempt to fake the return of Christ.  Essentially it will appear as revelations, but end up being "aliens". 

Just now, thedudeabides said:

I suspect a cracking of the sky through holographic projection. In an attempt to fake the return of Christ.  Essentially it will appear as revelations, but end up being "aliens". 

I think they have a plan to propel a man who is no-one by making him the anti-christ. They've been searching for the perfect candidate it seems. And he will believe it too. They will use tech to make him believe god speaks with him!

1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

I think they have a plan to propel a man who is no-one by making him the anti-christ. They've been searching for the perfect candidate it seems. And he will believe it too. They will use tech to make him believe god speaks with him!

That would be the False Prophet. 

The anti-Christ I feel will be a Clone with strong nephilim genealogy. 

Remember how fast that thing was that took out elon musks rocket not long ago? Gotta be quick to see em

• Like 1

A great deception. It will be staged in a way that those who follow any of the Abrahamic faiths will see their own prophecies coming to fruition, those who are athiestic or agnostic will see the alien invasion which supports their brand of science reinforced and those who follow tribal or panthiestic faiths will see their own deities coming to save the day.  Only thing I wonder about is how they plan to influence the Buddhists and Taoists. They've been working on this for so long, I kind of hope real aliens show up and throw a wrench in the works! 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ukshep said:

oh theyve been trying real hard,i know.lol !

that fire tornado can easily turn on frankenstein so its a precariously delicate balance.if done right though.could consume the enemy in a wall of fire and create a pheonix from the ashes, bringing great hope and advancements to mankind.everyday is a journey !

14 minutes ago, coco said:

A great deception. It will be staged in a way that those who follow any of the Abrahamic faiths will see their own prophecies coming to fruition, those who are athiestic or agnostic will see the alien invasion which supports their brand of science reinforced and those who follow tribal or panthiestic faiths will see their own deities coming to save the day.  Only thing I wonder about is how they plan to influence the Buddhists and Taoists. They've been working on this for so long, I kind of hope real aliens show up and throw a wrench in the works! 

i dont think theres real foreign aliens,just enzyme enhanced biological human hybrids.as we on ct have constantly had to remind ourselves,dont fall for the presented narrative.

Edited by Robomont

3 hours ago, Ukshep said:

What is it that makes you think they have been searching for the perfect candidate and don't already have one or haven't for years?

Otherwise...:cheers:

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.