Cinnamon

An Ancient Library hidden beneath the Sphinx in the Bucegi Mountains: A suppressed discovery?

It is believed that in 2003, in a previously unexplored area of the Bucegi Mountains, a top secret Romanian Intelligence Service made a fascinating discovery that according to many authors and researchers, could change the history of mankind.

Supposedly, deep within the Earth, below the colossal Bucegi Mountains in Romania, traces of an extremely ancient civilization were found.

Years later, in 2009, a book titled Transylvanian Sunrise was published, creating a significant buzz in the paranormal researcher community. A good deal of Transylvanian Sun-rise deals with the repression of the discovery that has been made, and the effort to use its benefits only for specific purposes kept far away from society.

The book details a discovery made under the so-called Romanian Sphinx, at the Bucegi Mountains.

<snip>

https://www.ancient-code.com/an-ancient-library-hidden-beneath-the-sphinx-in-the-bucegi-mountains-a-suppressed-discovery/amp

Posted for @2QIK4U

• Like 1

I searched harder and found the entire story for you.  The other one I sent goes right into all of it.  This has stuck with me since I was little this story 

Fun story 

I sussed this out years ago and believe it to be fiction.  I look forward to seeing any new info on it.

This rabbit hole seemed to be devious, always  linking back to the same info.  Disinformation.  A bad let down. 

I got pretty excited about it for a few days.  I still am I guess, hoping for new intel.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, periclymenoides said:

Fun story 

I sussed this out years ago and believe it to be fiction.  I look forward to seeing any new info on it.

This rabbit hole seemed to be devious, always  linking back to the same info.  Disinformation.  A bad let down. 

I got pretty excited about it for a few days.  I still am I guess, hoping for new intel.

I did some investigation on this myself and I think i found enough evidence to show that it is real and also gives credence to some other stories that are also considered to be false!

what i did was go from the military side and found there were troops sent to that region in the time frame discussed.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, periclymenoides said:

Fun story 

No disinfo.  The tunnel did lead to the sphinx in Egypt!  Then they sqaushed everything 

7 minutes ago, apache54 said:

I did some investigation on this myself and I think i found enough evidence to show that it is real and also gives credence to some other stories that are also considered to be false!

what i did was go from the military side and found there were troops sent to that region in the time frame discussed.

awesome

I still feel like the material I was reading was set up as a disinformation campaign , but this was certainly an exciting story and I hope it or parts of it turns out to be true.

One of the few times since 9/11 I've been inspired to pursue international travel.

Since this story hasn't gained any traction in the last few years my enthusiasm waned , but a pilgrimage to Kailash is still on my bucket list.  Wouldn't mind a layover in Romania to check out the Bucegi range either.

2 minutes ago, periclymenoides said:

awesome

I still feel like the material I was reading was set up as a disinformation campaign , but this was certainly an exciting story and I hope it or parts of it turns out to be true.

One of the few times since 9/11 I've been inspired to pursue international travel.

Since this story hasn't gained any traction in the last few years my enthusiasm waned , but a pilgrimage to Kailash is still on my bucket list.  Wouldn't mind a layover in Romania to check out the Bucegi range either.

Another reason i find this to be true is from a experience of mine while treasure hunting, as you know sat imaging is used for allot of things and one of those thing NOT talked about much is that it can and has been modified to assist in locating buried treasure, it is quite expensive, from shared experiences while having some of this sat mapping done it has been found in a couple of places in the world there are electronic blocking of small areas, which simply means a force shield that the Radar cannot penetrate. when the Bucegi Mtns is one that showed this and i know of a couple more with one that i have been too and some very strange things occur there inside that ring of power. I cannot say to much more other than I am still active and investigating one area, If i can i will share more later.

• Like 2

There are many, many things that prove that there was  or had to be a civilisation more advanced than what we are today.  Many of these historic places have stone-work which cannot really be explained without making all kinds of assumptions.

This one is one that talks about a specific "tool" used to drill holes.

• Like 1

This one is a looooong one, but I watch them in "installments" - there is also a part 2 - which I have not yet watched.

6 minutes ago, Malevolent said:

There are many, many things that prove that there was  or had to be a civilisation more advanced than what we are today.  Many of these historic places have stone-work which cannot really be explained without making all kinds of assumptions.

This one is one that talks about a specific "tool" used to drill holes.

This ones good haven't seen the top one though 

Edited by 2QIK4U

1 hour ago, Malevolent said:

This one is a looooong one, but I watch them in "installments" - there is also a part 2 - which I have not yet watched.

YUP! that is a good one!

1 hour ago, apache54 said:

Another reason i find this to be true is from a experience of mine while treasure hunting, as you know sat imaging is used for allot of things and one of those thing NOT talked about much is that it can and has been modified to assist in locating buried treasure, it is quite expensive, from shared experiences while having some of this sat mapping done it has been found in a couple of places in the world there are electronic blocking of small areas, which simply means a force shield that the Radar cannot penetrate. when the Bucegi Mtns is one that showed this and i know of a couple more with one that i have been too and some very strange things occur there inside that ring of power. I cannot say to much more other than I am still active and investigating one area, If i can i will share more later.

excellent

When you can, show me what you've found.  I dug deep into this for a few days and came up with dead ends.  My conclusion was/is disinformation campaign.  Which leads to then: what are they hiding?  You confirm that something physical is real.   I bet it's not a big room with a big table and big chairs and weird interactive consoles all protected by some unknown force field.  I bet it's not tunnels to Kailash and Egypt and elsewhere.  

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.