Alluvial

Earthquake M 5.8 - WESTERN MONTANA - Signs before Yellowstone Eruption? UPDATE 2 more 4.4M today

Very unusual location for a quake that size............

USGS probable downgraded it as Dutch said.............Yikes !

2 hours ago, Alluvial said:

https://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/earthquake.php?id=603488

https://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eventpage/us10009757#executive

Happened just a few minutes ago.

Possible there could be an eruption in the near future?

Edit: According to dutchsinse this earthquake should be upgraded to 6.5, some stations coming in mid 6's and low 7's.

Massive lightning strikes were filmed hitting it directly.  I already sent the video in here

45 minutes ago, 2QIK4U said:

Massive lightning strikes were filmed hitting it directly.  I already sent the video in here

Here it is:

• Like 1

Well that was one effed up night let me tell ya.  Just about 12:30am on the dot.  Decent aftershock followed within about 5 minutes.  1:30am I was just getting myself talked into standing down for the night and a smaller one hits.  We've had several quakes since I moved back here (1999) but this one was different.  They seemed to be very long frequency waves if you know what I mean.  We have some curio cabinets on hardwood floors and nothing moved, no tinkling of little glass knick knack thingies.  Odd because the waves themselves were very powerful, you could just feel the raw power.  Earthquakes used to be a neat oddity for me.  I must be getting old 'cause I don't need this sheeit in my life.  Don't know how you peeps in Cali handle it.  We've got a full moon coming Saturday, I wonder......

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.