This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cryptic Mole

A New Perspective On Death

Cryptic Mole    4,858

A New Perspective On Death:

Posted on July 4, 2017

by Kalia Kelmenson: I was 22 years old when I sat with my grandmother as she was dying.

There were four generations of our family in the room, from my two-year-old nephew to my mom and her brothers, to my grandmother, whose health had been taken steadily downhill by Alzheimer’s for the last six years. She had stopped eating, and the angels from Hospice had come in to help us make sure she was as comfortable as possible.

In her last breaths, she raised her eyes, and I felt that she was looking at the most beautiful sight in the world. She seemed unaware of those of us in the room, and her face lit up as she released her final exhale. I remember being so curious about what she could have seen as she was released through the invisible screen into what lies beyond.

I found my perspective on death changed through that experience. I understand that it was as close to an ideal situation as possible; my grandmother was at home, she was surrounded by loved ones, and she didn’t seem to be in any pain.

Read More: http://www.awaken.com/2017/07/a-new-perspective-on-death/