abigfatzero

Amelia Earhart Survived Plane Crash

Amelia Earhart Survived Plane Crash, History Channel Documentary Claims

The fate of aviator Amelia Earhart and her navigator Fred Noonan has remained an enigma for 80 years, but a recently discovered photograph may attempt to solve that mystery.

Earhart and Noonan departed to circumnavigate the globe on July 2, 1937, in what would be a 29,000-mile flight. On the final stretch of their attempt, they both disappeared. A widely accepted theory says Earhart died after running out of fuel and crashing into the Pacific Ocean, but former FBI Executive Assistant Director Shawn Henry is backing up a different idea.

The black-and-white image obtained by the History channel suggests Earhart and Noonan survived the plane crash and were captured by the Japanese military. In it, two people who resemble Earhart and Noonan are seen on a dock with their Lockheed Electra airplane aboard a ship. The photo would back the theory that the two survived a crash-landing in the Marshall Islands and were held prisoner by the Japanese military on the island of Saipan until their deaths.

Video and pic in the link......

http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/amelia-earhart-survived-plane-crash-history-channel-1202487563/

Apparently the Japs executed them by firing squad for being spies.

Oddly, one was watching youtube video about remote viewing. One of the things they looked for was amelia. They said she was captured by Japan.

Can't say what the exact time she says it was. I fell asleep several times. :) I remember that though. Jupiter having rings and the rings of saturn were interesting as well. 

8 hours ago, abigfatzero said:

Amelia Earhart Survived Plane Crash, History Channel Documentary Claims

The fate of aviator Amelia Earhart and her navigator Fred Noonan has remained an enigma for 80 years, but a recently discovered photograph may attempt to solve that mystery.

Earhart and Noonan departed to circumnavigate the globe on July 2, 1937, in what would be a 29,000-mile flight. On the final stretch of their attempt, they both disappeared. A widely accepted theory says Earhart died after running out of fuel and crashing into the Pacific Ocean, but former FBI Executive Assistant Director Shawn Henry is backing up a different idea.

The black-and-white image obtained by the History channel suggests Earhart and Noonan survived the plane crash and were captured by the Japanese military. In it, two people who resemble Earhart and Noonan are seen on a dock with their Lockheed Electra airplane aboard a ship. The photo would back the theory that the two survived a crash-landing in the Marshall Islands and were held prisoner by the Japanese military on the island of Saipan until their deaths.

Video and pic in the link......

http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/amelia-earhart-survived-plane-crash-history-channel-1202487563/

Apparently the Japs executed them by firing squad for being spies.

Now this is something I can believe.

9 minutes ago, Unchained@SA said:

Now this is something I can believe.

Yeah it sounds like reality .someone thinks they found her plane in the ocean in google earth so it's possible a Japanese patrol picked em up

Whats interesting to me is that I heard this 20 or 30 years ago that she had been captured and executed by the Jap's and at that time everyone just laughed and said FALSE, but the story could have only came from the CIA files as that is where the file was located with the picture.

• Like 1

Even as a kid I always thought she lived. I always thought either she was kid napped or she just wanted to get away from everyone or she had amnesia and never remembered who she was. 

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.