Cinnamon

Secret Tunnel found 30 feet below Teotihuacan’s Pyramid of the Moon baffles experts

The underground tunnel beneath Teotihuacan stretches from the central plaza of the ancient city and leads beneath the Pyramid of the Moon. Archaeologists believe there are many more hidden tunnels located beneath Teotihuacan.

Archaeologists excavating the ancient city of Teotihuacan in Mexico say they have uncovered evidence of what seems to be a network of tunnels located beneath the Pyramid of the Moon. The tunnel was discovered using electrical resistivity tomography—a geophysical technique for imaging sub-surface structures from electrical resistivity measurements made at the surface, or by electrodes in one or more boreholes.

<snip>

https://www.ancient-code.com/secret-tunnel-found-30-feet-teotihuacans-pyramid-moon-baffles-experts/#comments

Posted for @2QIK4U

• Like 1

? thanx cinn..  Under every pyramid are tunnels leading to the next one.  Do you know the story of what's hidden beneath the bercugegi mountains?  A massive underworld museum of alien tech found over fifty years ago with multiple tunnels and one leading straight to the sphinx in Egypt..  It's an amazing read.  If you haven't read it I'll send it.  Magic info that still adds up today..! 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, 2QIK4U said:

? thanx cinn..  Under every pyramid are tunnels leading to the next one.  Do you know the story of what's hidden beneath the bercugegi mountains?  A massive underworld museum of alien tech found over fifty years ago with multiple tunnels and one leading straight to the sphinx in Egypt..  It's an amazing read.  If you haven't read it I'll send it.  Magic info that still adds up today..! 

I haven't read that I don't think. Please send and I will post it so everyone can read it in Hard Core. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I haven't read that I don't think. Please send and I will post it so everyone can read it in Hard Core. 

Done.  I'll refind the story text as more people will read than watch a video..  Will send shortly ☺ (and you should realise the famous person in history that discovered this. Coming right up with large fries... 

• Like 1

@Cinnamon , I've learned long ago that there are pyramids on the moon as well, and they also have tunnels beneath them. As a matter of fact, the entire moon is littered with tunnels that encircle it just below its surface. I'll just leave it there for now. I will say this, though. The Pyramids here on this planet are a prelude to what's spread across the expanse of the universe!

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

@Cinnamon , I've learned long ago that there are pyramids on the moon as well, and they also have tunnels beneath them. As a matter of fact, the entire moon is littered with tunnels that encircle it just below its surface. I'll just leave it there for now. I will say this, though. The Pyramids here on this planet are a prelude to what's spread across the expanse of the universe!

Yes there are three.  If you youtube P & K SPACEIMAGING channel they livestream with the best telescope and if you ask them they will show you live..  One night we all found some tiny craft moving in a crater and the chat went wild and they hunted it instantly..  Completely opposite NASA..  These guys find the glass towers. Buildings the works..  There's pyramids on Mars and MARS moon Phobos to 

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, 2QIK4U said:

Yes there are three.  If you youtube P & K SPACEIMAGING channel they livestream with the best telescope and if you ask them they will show you live..  One night we all found some tiny craft moving in a crater and the chat went wild and they hunted it instantly..  Completely opposite NASA..  These guys find the glass towers. Buildings the works..  There's pyramids on Mars and MARS moon Phobos to 

My main focus on all of my research has always been just how the Earth, Moon, and Mars are related and tied together. Each has played an intriguing role of one another. The smallest Pyramids on Mars are still 4 times higher than the largest Giza Pyramid in Egypt. There are huge Pyramids on the moon as well, and yes, even on Phobos the Moon of Mars. There's even a small city there as well. If only people knew.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cryptic Mole said:

My main focus on all of my research has always been just how the Earth, Moon, and Mars are related and tied together. Each has played an intriguing role of one another. The smallest Pyramids on Mars are still 4 times higher than the largest Giza Pyramid in Egypt. There are huge Pyramids on the moon as well, and yes, even on Phobos the Moon of Mars. There's even a small city there as well. If only people knew.

I love this ++++! ? each one on earth seems to have tunnels to the next one.  I reckon we planet hop over time.  We might of come from Mars. Alien life there doesn't seem much different to ours 

2 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

I was watching some interesting vids on Pyramids - maybe we add them to that hardcore thread.

Here's a question for folk.  The Israelites  were in Egypt for near on 400 years according to the Bible?  Why is there no mention of those massive / impressive things in the Bible?  Surely they would have seen them and wondered about them?  

4 hours ago, 2QIK4U said:

I remember reading about this. Some of the soldiers died from touching like a wall? One was able to touch and supposedly saw the entire history of earth. There were like huge tables and chairs and what not. Some interesting stuff. Haven't heard of any updates from that. It's weird like the iraq war and pretty much any war always seems to have a hunting down ancient relics protocol.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

The underground tunnel beneath Teotihuacan stretches from the central plaza of the ancient city and leads beneath the Pyramid of the Moon. Archaeologists believe there are many more hidden tunnels located beneath Teotihuacan.

Archaeologists excavating the ancient city of Teotihuacan in Mexico say they have uncovered evidence of what seems to be a network of tunnels located beneath the Pyramid of the Moon. The tunnel was discovered using electrical resistivity tomography—a geophysical technique for imaging sub-surface structures from electrical resistivity measurements made at the surface, or by electrodes in one or more boreholes.

<snip>

https://www.ancient-code.com/secret-tunnel-found-30-feet-teotihuacans-pyramid-moon-baffles-experts/#comments

Posted for @2QIK4U

Only a very small portion of Teotihuacan has been excavated to date. Some 80% of the place is still covered by dirt and jungle. 

6 hours ago, 2QIK4U said:

I read that article, but I found it hard to believe half of the stuff. For me it read like a Sci-Fi movie script, and I am extremely open minded when it comes to this kind of thing.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.