Cinnamon

NASA Feed Cut, Satellite Destroyed, Huge Ships Behind Moon MEDIA BLACK OUT

Posted for @2QIK4U

Published on Jul 5, 2017

WHISTLEBLOWER THAT WORKED WITH NASA'S MEO PROGRAM, WHERE THEY MONITOR THE SKY FOR METEORS AND OTHER OBJECTS, LEAKS INFORMATION ABOUT MASSIVE BLACK SHIPS - " DOCKED " BEHIND OUR MOON SO THEY AREN'T VISIBLE TO ASTRONOMERS AND SKY WATCHERS, AND THE MEDIA BLACKOUT THAT HAS FOLLOWED THE EVENT. SHIPS STILL THERE AS OF 2017.

• Like 1

I think I heard this a while ago. I don't doubt they're out there, but I doubt that this guy is legit. He was obviously reading from a prepared statement. I know that doesn't necessarily mean he's lying, but he also gave so many details about what he was doing that it would be very easy for the SS to track him down. 

That happened several years ago, I think around the end of 2013 in Nov. If you recall that's when "comet" Ison came into play. Those were these ships, our allies

• Like 1

Hey cinnamon.  Just sent you the ONLY BANNED DISNEY UFO DOCUMENTARY.  WALT DISNEY BEING A FREEMASON I WAS SURPRISED THEY EVEN LET THIS HAPPEN!  It's only aired once on American television and hidden since. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, 2QIK4U said:

Hey cinnamon.  Just sent you the ONLY BANNED DISNEY UFO DOCUMENTARY.  WALT DISNEY BEING A FREEMASON I WAS SURPRISED THEY EVEN LET THIS HAPPEN!  It's only aired once on American television and hidden since. 

Thanks, I got it and posted in Hard Core you should have notification now.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Posted for @2QIK4U

Published on Jul 5, 2017

WHISTLEBLOWER THAT WORKED WITH NASA'S MEO PROGRAM, WHERE THEY MONITOR THE SKY FOR METEORS AND OTHER OBJECTS, LEAKS INFORMATION ABOUT MASSIVE BLACK SHIPS - " DOCKED " BEHIND OUR MOON SO THEY AREN'T VISIBLE TO ASTRONOMERS AND SKY WATCHERS, AND THE MEDIA BLACKOUT THAT HAS FOLLOWED THE EVENT. SHIPS STILL THERE AS OF 2017.

This interview is at least 1 year old btw.  Here is a video posted in March 2016, same exact audio as this July 2017 one.  Very interesting if this is true.

6 minutes ago, Alluvial said:

This interview is at least 1 year old btw.  Here is a video posted in March 2016, same exact audio as this July 2017 one.  Very interesting if this is true.

You'll have to talk to @2QIK4U about that, I courtesy posted for him. 

3 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

You'll have to talk to @2QIK4U about that, I courtesy posted for him. 

I mean, this topic is still very interesting.  I wonder if there was some recent news other than this audio video to come out on this topic.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.