abigfatzero

Vatican police 'break up gay orgy' at home of one of Pope Francis' advisors

Vatican police 'break up gay orgy' at home of one of Pope Francis' advisors

The flat belonged to the Holy Office - which is in charge of tackling sexual abuse amongst the clergy

The flat involved is a short distance from the Vatican itself.

According to the paper, neighbours became suspicious before complaining about irregular behaviour of those coming and going at the flat.

When police showed up, they reportedly found drugs and a group of men engaged in sexual activity.

snip

The claims about the police raid last month were made in the Italian newspaper Il Fatto Quotidiano.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/vatican-police-break-up-gay-10743972

Vatican police 'break up drug-fuelled gay orgy at home of secretary of one of Pope Francis's key advisers'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4667098/Vatican-police-break-gay-orgy-apartment.html

Gay orgy broken up by Vatican Police

I guess this is what they mean by a HOLEY SEA...........................:D

Funny how this month old news broke while everyone was distracted by the CNN meme war...........:blink:

• Like 4

Thankyou. I mentioned this half hour ago but I can't put youtube here so I can't make posts. Can only tell people and hope one of you smarties verify my info.  Thankyou ? 

• Like 1

Have any of you noticed how the tabloids are getting news and then later MSM grudgingly puts it out there? Really hot stuff like terror attacks, etc. are left to smolder for hours after they happen and the Mirror and Express etc have them up for hours?  Used to when I saw the tabloid with that stuff, I hesitated to post because a lot of times it was not really what they said, but they're getting the info now! 

1 minute ago, Dr. Evil said:

Sounds like an excellent read, thank you. Holy cow! I thought i'd see if it was free for Kindle. Check out the prices for this book! 

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_sa_digital-text?url=search-alias%3Ddigital-text&field-keywords=Piers+Compton_The+Broken+Cross_The+Hidden+Hand+in+the+Vatican.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Have any of you noticed how the tabloids are getting news and then later MSM grudgingly puts it out there? Really hot stuff like terror attacks, etc. are left to smolder for hours after they happen and the Mirror and Express etc have them up for hours?  Used to when I saw the tabloid with that stuff, I hesitated to post because a lot of times it was not really what they said, but they're getting the info now! 

check the hot sheets

:D

Yea, when I heard the Enquirer was breaking hot news stories I was like.......:blink:

Must be some kind of Mandel effect thingy.....:scary:

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

It's as if more people are reading alt media then thinking 'wow I'd better send this to the 'real' news.. And that's how they find out the MSM ignores everything normal people send them..  That's covertly proving to the average Joe doubters out there...  (sent you a hidden banned DISNEY UFO DOCUMENTARY only aired when you were little and dissapeared since ?)

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Sounds like an excellent read, thank you. Holy cow! I thought i'd see if it was free for Kindle. Check out the prices for this book! 

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_sa_digital-text?url=search-alias%3Ddigital-text&field-keywords=Piers+Compton_The+Broken+Cross_The+Hidden+Hand+in+the+Vatican.

There's a lot of truth which used to be free which is now priced out of the market or altogether unavailable. Sites long gone which sprouted like mushrooms in the wild west days of the New Gutenburg Press, before Mossad was Mossad 21 and Mi-6 finally employed someone with a 3-digit IQ and ordered the NSA to get its sh*t together and wipe out all of this inconvenience, forever and ever, Amen. Now a lot of it which used to be available only on musty back shelves at second-hand bookstores and then was briefly featured on the interweb, is now back there, untold and hopefully (for them), forgotten.

Except for now and then.

(Tee hee.) 

Edit2: Sorry abfz, out of likes.

Edited by Dr. Evil
Typo
  • Like 2

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.