Groove

BREAKING | New show Sunday. Earth Live on National Geographic.... just watch and you will understand!

Just saw this comercial on tv...

judging by Jane Lynche's spoiler alert at 0:22 on the video "we don't know what happens" with a wink. Possible good time for some type of mass event? 

Hmm... How did this get no comments. Pinned! This is pretty ripe for something. 22 connection and we're expecting it!

12 hours ago, Groove said:

Just saw this comercial on tv...

judging by Jane Lynche's spoiler alert at 0:22 on the video "we don't know what happens" with a wink. Possible good time for some type of mass event? 

She's been in Illuminati ads before...  There's something hiding in there... 

1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

Hmm... How did this get no comments. Pinned! This is pretty ripe for something. 22 connection and we're expecting it!

Donno. But thanks for the update and pin! 

The way she says what she says has me scratching my head and ask "so what's gonna happen?" 

16 minutes ago, 2QIK4U said:

She's been in Illuminati ads before...  There's something hiding in there... 

True. What got me was just when she said it they were showing the sky. 

The wildlife parts are mainly what I'm interested in. I love animals. 

But.... with it being live and cameras "all over the world" and those night time shots have me questioning. Also with all of the UFO stuff and nibiru stuff and crazy ass liberals, you have to ask what is really gonna happen on that show. 

Its the whole "anything can happen" bit. 

Edited by Groove

43 minutes ago, Unchained@SA said:

I have stopped watchin TV 4years ago, guess I will have to wait and see what the CT comes up with "after".

I  stopped watching when TV went digital....

But National Geographic is owned and operated by the CIA.....

I am sure most of you know this......

Total BS.....National Geographic has ignored the city on the ocean floor of the coast of Cuba......WHY ?

5 Strangest Things Documented By National Geographic!  <<<  NOT

I have seen this before...big "mysterious" build up to get watchers and ratings...but no meat in the soup.  With the government willing to kill to keep its secrets, nothing out of the ordinary will be revealed  on a TV show.  

But the hopeful will watch...and deal with the inevitable let down and feeling of being used...again.

The only  thing that is even slightly insightful...IMO...is the collection of "survival" type shows all over the schedule.  All showing ways to deal with no power, no clean water, no grocery stores, on many levels.  There is wilderness survival, Alaska-type survival, dessert and swampland survival and little lessons on how to deal with disaster. Hell, even shows where the survivor types are buck naked!  These programs were not on television until the last few years.  Then we have the daily repeats of "The Day After" , Armageddon",  Deep Impact and others to program us as to possible scenarios and how things could happen.

It is all there in living color...the threats, the preparing for bad times, the storage food commercials, the news reports on flooding, the terrorist infiltration of the nation, and how to start fires and clean your drinking water with moss.  The puzzle is right there in front of us...the survivors will be the ones who figure out the pieces and how to put them together.  IF they are in the right place at the right time.

Edited by Waitn4end

21 minutes ago, Waitn4end said:

I have seen this before...big "mysterious" build up to get watchers and ratings...but no meat in the soup.  With the government willing to kill to keep its secrets, nothing out of the ordinary will be revealed  on a TV show.  

But the hopeful will watch...and deal with the inevitable let down and feeling of being used...again.

The only  thing that is even slightly insightful...IMO...is the collection of "survival" type shows all over the schedule.  All showing ways to deal with no power, no clean water, no grocery stores, on many levels.  There is wilderness survival, Alaska-type survival, dessert and swampland survival and little lessons on how to deal with disaster. Hell, even shows where the survivor types are buck naked!  These programs were not on television until the last few years.  Then we have the daily repeats of "The Day After" , Armageddon",  Deep Impact and others to program us as to possible scenarios and how things could happen.

It is all there in living color...the threats, the preparing for bad times, the storage food commercials, the news reports on flooding, the terrorist infiltration of the nation, and how to start fires and clean your drinking water with moss.  The puzzle is right there in front of us...the survivors will be the ones who figure out the pieces and how to put them together.  IF they are in the right place at the right time.

All out of green but I have to agree with you there. 

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.