Purchase An Ad Slot!
Alluvial

BREAKING: U.S. Tells North Korea It Is Ready to Go to War

BREAKING: U.S. Tells North Korea It Is Ready to Go to War, if provoked.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/u-s-tells-north-korea-it-is-prepared-to-go-to-war-1499243864

U.S. military officials said North Korea’s latest weapons test featured a new type of missile fired from a mobile launch site, two factors propelling the view in Washington that the isolated country’s nuclear-weapons program is a growing threat.

The U.S. warned North Korea that it is ready to fight if provoked, as U.S. officials said they had concluded that North Korea for the first

</snip>

Full video from today:

Edited by Alluvial
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, GT500 said:

Speak of the devil 

theres the video right now 

Good little Nikki 

read your script 

:gsbrnint:

6 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

EMP incoming... blamed on N. Korea. Get in your faraday cages NAO! 

Here we go :( I take it the explosion at eglin and trinity pushing civil unrest should tell us all we need to know! Attempted coup just failed! or succeeded?

The two-stage missile launched Tuesday by North Korea will be classified by US intelligence as a brand-new missile that has not been seen before, US officials told CNN.

The first stage of the missile is believed to be a KN-17 liquid fueled missile, which is well-known to US intelligence and has been previously launched by North Korea.

Ahead of Tuesday's missile test, US satellites had seen evidence the KN-17 missile was being prepared for launch.

But at some point prior to launch, the North Koreans attached a second stage atop that missile.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/05/politics/us-north-korea-launched-new-missile/index.html

FF incoming then?

No one is going to buy this shit are they? protests against this will be more than with vietnam. Martial law after...

I feel like stamping my feet like a child and roaring. NO MORE f**kING WAR!

To the wolves!

14 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

FF incoming then?

No one is going to buy this shit are they? protests against this will be more than with vietnam. Martial law after...

The time for protests is past, I'm afraid. They're going to go in hot and fast is my guess.

Lets get this party started. Im tired of warnings and waiting.

I hope they do something before Im too old to care about anything other than who is going to serve me creamed broccoli soup that I can eat with  dentures. LOL

• Like 2

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.