Sign in to follow this  
ESET

Brit actor who quit Hollywood to fight ISIS in Syria says he’s doing it for Britain’s terror victims

British actor Michael Enright, 53, who swashbuckled opposite Johnny Depp in Pirates Of The Caribbean, gave up Hollywood to fight the terrorists.

And as he surged through a breach in Raqqa’s walls to tackle the fanatics in hand-to-hand combat — to the death if necessary — he was doing it for Britain’s terror victims.

Before the mission he said: “I will remember Manchester Arena and the two attacks in London on Westminster Bridge and at Borough Market.

“I’ll give ISIS no quarter. I won’t expect much mercy from them and I will not give them much mercy, that I can promise you.”

Michael is a Manchester lad, growing up in Moss Side before moving to Los Angeles to chase his big-screen dreams.

It means he wants a very personal revenge on the hate cult which claimed responsibility for the suicide bomb that killed 23 concert-goers at Manchester Arena in May.

He said: “The attack in Manchester especially brought a lot of emotions. I’m used to a lot of death, and terrorist attacks, but this was different, it’s my home town.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3948715/brit-actor-who-quit-hollywood-to-fight-isis-in-syria-says-hes-doing-it-for-britains-terror-victims-and-will-show-the-terror-group-no-mercy/

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.