Sign in to follow this  
ESET

‘I’ll eat your liver’: Duterte vows to punish Islamist terrorists for beheading sailors

Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte has a harsh warning for Islamist militants as the conflict rages in the southern island of Mindanao. His warning comes after the bodies of two Vietnamese sailors were found decapitated.

"I will eat your liver if you want. I will just add salt and vinegar, I will eat it in front of you," Duterte said Wednesday, as cited by Rappler, addressing Abu Sayyaf, the group responsible for the barbaric killings.

“You want to be enslaved by these? Son of a b*tch. Let’s just circumcise ourselves again," Duterte said, according to GMA. “What are you really trying to prove with these actions? You take the name of Allah in vain? You use the name of God to kill people that way.”

https://www.rt.com/news/395396-duterte-eat-liver-terrorists/

3 hours ago, ESET said:

Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte has a harsh warning for Islamist militants as the conflict rages in the southern island of Mindanao. His warning comes after the bodies of two Vietnamese sailors were found decapitated.

"I will eat your liver if you want. I will just add salt and vinegar, I will eat it in front of you," Duterte said Wednesday, as cited by Rappler, addressing Abu Sayyaf, the group responsible for the barbaric killings.

“You want to be enslaved by these? Son of a b*tch. Let’s just circumcise ourselves again," Duterte said, according to GMA. “What are you really trying to prove with these actions? You take the name of Allah in vain? You use the name of God to kill people that way.”

Going full hannibal lecter then?

Duturd is a monkey and is either using isis or really IS too much of a monkey too beat moslums who are laughably stupid. Don't believe a thing this clumsy aisian dictator says. He can eat his own liver. Monkey

6 hours ago, ESET said:

Rodrigo Duterte has the ability to paint visual pictures while speaking.  It sounds like a line from "Silence of the Lambs" and would be spoken by Hannibal Lecter.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.