marlowe

Breaking: Soros Moles Discovered Inside W.H./Why Joe Scarborough Hates Trump

Breaking: Soros Moles Discovered Inside W.H./Why Joe Scarborough Hates Trump  

INFOWARS.........

Published on Jul 5, 2017

George Soros is still doing his best to try and destroy America through destabilization and Roger Stone reveals why psycho Joe Scarborough hates Donald Trump.

I heard Roger today and was quite stunned to hear that Psycho Joe thinks HE should have been POTUS in 2016.  I have literally never heard anyone else, at least on THIS planet, proffer that opinion.  I don't even think Low IQ Mika would say that.  Which is probably okay as she's not an intern and he needs her money. 

I was wondering if Joe might be that kid from Deliverance all growed up.  He'd be about the right age.  And he did make a music video.  Psycho Joe with a banjo on his knee.  Can't make this shit up.

Ya know what really makes me laugh, marlowe?  That Scarborough will probably always be known as Psycho Joe......it just fits him so well.

<snip>

"FORT WALTON BEACH, FL. - Lori Klausutis, a 28-year-old office worker for Rep. Joe Scarborough (R-Fl), was found dead in the congressman's district office. Police said preliminary findings from the medical examiner's office showed no foul play or any outward indication of suicide."

Why was there a virtual news blackout on this very mysterious death?

https://www.dailykos.com/story/2016/12/21/1613261/-What-Really-Happened-to-Lori-Klausutis-Everything-Joe-Scarborough-Does-NOT-Want-Viewers-To-Know

This is a pretty big skeleton in the closet for anyone thinking about running a presidential race.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

<snip>

"FORT WALTON BEACH, FL. - Lori Klausutis, a 28-year-old office worker for Rep. Joe Scarborough (R-Fl), was found dead in the congressman's district office. Police said preliminary findings from the medical examiner's office showed no foul play or any outward indication of suicide."

Why was there a virtual news blackout on this very mysterious death?

https://www.dailykos.com/story/2016/12/21/1613261/-What-Really-Happened-to-Lori-Klausutis-Everything-Joe-Scarborough-Does-NOT-Want-Viewers-To-Know

This is a pretty big skeleton in the closet for anyone thinking about running a presidential race.

He probably figures, well, the Clintons got away with it!  I really think Lori K's case should be re-opened in light of all the revelations about the Medical Examiner - how he lost his license in 2 states (Missouri and ultimately Florida) and now has been found with body parts in a storage shed.  A missing intern perhaps?  Obviously any case this guy rendered a verdict on should be subject to review.  I understand, perhaps incorrectly, that Klausutis had multiple head wounds which is NOT consistent, to me, with fainting and hitting a desk.  I wonder where her family is, but these political families don't seem to stand up for their slaughtered children.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mehitable said:

I heard Roger today and was quite stunned to hear that Psycho Joe thinks HE should have been POTUS in 2016.  I have literally never heard anyone else, at least on THIS planet, proffer that opinion.  I don't even think Low IQ Mika would say that.  Which is probably okay as she's not an intern and he needs her money. 

I was wondering if Joe might be that kid from Deliverance all growed up.  He'd be about the right age.  And he did make a music video.  Psycho Joe with a banjo on his knee.  Can't make this shit up.

I can hear the twang of the banjo right now.   Along with all of the squealing like a pig.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.