ESET

WHAT!? Bill Gates urges to abandon generosity, impede migrants from reaching Europe

Microsoft founder Bill Gates has called on Europe to stop demonstrating generosity towards asylum seekers to avoid an overwhelming migrant influx. He also advises European states to make Africans’ way to the continent much more difficult.

During an interview Germany’s Welt am Sonntag, Gates, one of the richest people on the planet, warned of the grave consequences of exceeding generosity towards refugees coming to Europe, whose numbers would only rise unless something is done.

“On the one hand you want to demonstrate generosity and take in refugees, but the more generous you are, the more word gets around about this – which in turn motivates more people to leave Africa,” Gates said.

https://www.rt.com/news/395356-migrants-overwhelm-europe-gates/

39 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Did a globalist just go against the plan?? wtf!

I almost fell out of my chair!!!  

something is happening!! on the NWO front!! I wonder what brought this on??

Edited by apache54

1 minute ago, apache54 said:

I almost feel out of my chair!!!  

He must be angling in some way to be used... this gets him favor. Pre-move!

He found out Muslims don't buy as many pc computers as native Europeans. They do buy cell phones to trigger bombs, but they don't run windows.

Edited by RhetoricalRebel

He hasn't perfected the plague he wants to unleash through the African community, so he's afraid it's about to spread unknowingly.

1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

The term "globalist" is a misnomer. The Western Leadership(traitors), where hoping to whore the West out, to both subdue the West so the West would accept globalism, and use the West to build the framework for global governance. That control of the framework, they where hoping to angle to greater control over the globalist state.

The reality is, they could not subdue the West, "drag the West kicking and screaming", all they could do is betray and murder the West. That kind of defeats the purpose of everything, as their own power base is destroyed, and they are then without power. They will try to use the current situation, to greatly increase their power in the West, then from there? They might try force of arms,to conquer the world, since diplomatic and economic maneuvering has failed.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

Maybe not. Remember, things are never what they seem. Don't be fooled into ever thinking he's a good guy all of a sudden. Maybe he was actually saying let's stop the immigrants going into Europe and Africa and reroute them allowing all of them into America! I wouldn't put that past him, ever!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, apache54 said:

I almost fell out of my chair!!!  

We'd have to figure out his personal interest in this.  Maybe the NWO is buying the "migrants" Apple computers?

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, RhetoricalRebel said:

He found out Muslims don't buy as many pc computers as native Europeans. They do buy cell phones to trigger bombs, but they don't run windows.

And they're too dead to buy replacement phones afterwards.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.