Ukshep

Volvo Says It Will Only Sell Electric Cars, Hybrids In Just Two Years

Volvo announced Wednesday that all of its vehicle models introduced by 2019 will be either be hybrids or fully electric.

With the plans, the Swedish-based, China-owned vehicle manufacturer seems to be banking on the concept that the traditional internal combustion engine is dying off. It is apparently the first and only major company that is willing to completely forgo the creation of cars powered solely by gas.

“This announcement marks the end of the solely combustion engine-powered car,” Håkan Samuelsson, the president and chief executive, said in an official statement. “Volvo Cars has stated that it plans to have sold a total of 1m electrified cars by 2025. When we said it we meant it. This is how we are going to do it.”

http://dailycaller.com/2017/07/05/volvo-says-it-will-only-sell-electric-cars-hybrids-in-just-two-years/

Time are changing people! New paradigm around every corner!

3 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Volvo announced Wednesday that all of its vehicle models introduced by 2019 will be either be hybrids or fully electric.

With the plans, the Swedish-based, China-owned vehicle manufacturer seems to be banking on the concept that the traditional internal combustion engine is dying off. It is apparently the first and only major company that is willing to completely forgo the creation of cars powered solely by gas.

“This announcement marks the end of the solely combustion engine-powered car,” Håkan Samuelsson, the president and chief executive, said in an official statement. “Volvo Cars has stated that it plans to have sold a total of 1m electrified cars by 2025. When we said it we meant it. This is how we are going to do it.”

http://dailycaller.com/2017/07/05/volvo-says-it-will-only-sell-electric-cars-hybrids-in-just-two-years/

Time are changing people! New paradigm around every corner!

This is going to make the Chinese very popular NOT!

I just don't like electric cars.... I mean... I like the roar of my engine. Not some battery sheet!

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.