Ukshep

UFO Explodes after being SHOT DOWN by Military

USAF shot down a UFO before they were attacked and killed by the surviving aliens, it is sensationally claimed in a declassified CIA report.The report suggested that a low flying flying saucer had appeared over a military unit in training in Siberia, before one of the soldiers fired a surface to air missile, bringing it down...

http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/770158/Russian-soldiers-turned-stone-UFO-CIA-report

The shocking report, which includes claims that 23 soldiers were turned into stone by the aliens in the UFO after they transformed into a ball of light, was buried among thousands of declassified files published online by the US intelligence agency.

The report in question, created on March 27 1993, is a translation by the CIA of a report from the Ukrainian newspaper Ternopil vechirniy.

The newspaper report said that after Mikhail Gorbachev lost power in 1991, many KGB files made their way to the CIA, including an alleged 250-page dossier on the bizarre UFO attack, which included pictures and witness testimonies.

Makes me think about the mythology of medusa. looking shall turn you to stone...

Interesting report.  Btw that youtube video above looks like a missile being fired at night.  I've seen contrails like that before in another video before that was confirmed it was missile.

Ever since USSR broke up in the late 80's there has been a lot of classified UFO reports to leak to the public in recent years.  There was a documentary I've seen on the topic several years ago with some very interesting stories like this one.

Edited by Alluvial

2 minutes ago, Alluvial said:

Interesting report.  Btw that youtube video above looks like a missile being fired at night.  I've seen contrails like that before in another video before that was confirmed it was missile.

Ever since USSR broke up in the late 80's there has been a lot of classified UFO reports to leak to the public in recent years.  There was a documentary I've seen on the topic several years ago with some very interesting stories like this one.

Whether true or not... I can't help but notice the soft disclosure taking place. It has me paying close attention!

8 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Whether true or not... I can't help but notice the soft disclosure taking place. It has me paying close attention!

Do you think true disclosure from our government will come in our lifetime?  Every year someone says its imminent, whether it be Dr. Steven Greer, David Wilcock or others...

I think if a true disclosure ever does come it will a filtered disclosure, with all the good information filtered out, one for the public at large.

13 minutes ago, Alluvial said:

Do you think true disclosure from our government will come in our lifetime?  Every year someone says its imminent, whether it be Dr. Steven Greer, David Wilcock or others...

I think if a true disclosure ever does come it will a filtered disclosure, with all the good information filtered out, one for the public at large.

We're in the midst of something... if this continues for another year we might be living in a society of people who widely accept the existence of such...

Only question will be whether it is true or not and then on top of that.. how much is true. For they'll tell us only what they want us to hear. Minus the negatives from keeping it hidden!

The shocking report, which includes claims that 23 soldiers were turned into stone by the aliens in the UFO after they transformed into a ball of light, was buried among thousands of declassified files published online by the US intelligence agency.

I understand some of these aliens are in fact mere machines: as-in, they have AI, they can walk, talk and all the rest of it but they have no soul and they are used by the real ETs as worker bees or drones, like we use a toaster. From the way these dudes exploded (as detailed in the link), this sounds like them.

I also understand the ETs deliberately do these things every now and then just to raise the consciousness, Roswell was another.

I mean seriously, if you can build a craft capable of interstellar space travel then it's probably going to be able to avoid a small rocket fired at it, isn't it. If it wanted to.

Edited by Dr. Evil
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Ukshep said:

USAF shot down a UFO before they were attacked and killed by the surviving aliens, it is sensationally claimed in a declassified CIA report.The report suggested that a low flying flying saucer had appeared over a military unit in training in Siberia, before one of the soldiers fired a surface to air missile, bringing it down...

http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/770158/Russian-soldiers-turned-stone-UFO-CIA-report

The report in question, created on March 27 1993, is a translation by the CIA of a report from the Ukrainian newspaper Ternopil vechirniy.

The newspaper report said that after Mikhail Gorbachev lost power in 1991, many KGB files made their way to the CIA, including an alleged 250-page dossier on the bizarre UFO attack, which included pictures and witness testimonies.

Makes me think about the mythology of medusa. looking shall turn you to stone...

This is an interesting story.  I wonder if there is any truth to it?  Medusa would be proud.

7 minutes ago, phxsparks said:

This is an interesting story.  I wonder if there is any truth to it?  Medusa would be proud.

Also works into religion... no one can look upon the face of god. no one can look upon the face of medusa. These men looked and turned to stone..... aka medusa effect, and possibly linked to religion. A defense mechanism?

2 hours ago, Dr. Evil said:

I understand some of these aliens are in fact mere machines: as-in, they have AI, they can walk, talk and all the rest of it but they have no soul and they are used by the real ETs as worker bees or drones, like we use a toaster. From the way these dudes exploded (as detailed in the link), this sounds like them.

I also understand the ETs deliberately do these things every now and then just to raise the consciousness, Roswell was another.

I mean seriously, if you can build a craft capable of interstellar space travel then it's probably going to be able to avoid a small rocket fired at it, isn't it. If it wanted to.

The Roswell craft was brought down by a accident, we had advanced in some technology that the aliens did not know we had and they flew into a signal beam and that is what caused the crash, there is allot of info on that IF you now where to look and know who to talk to that was there before during and after! living in that area and meeting some of the actual people and or relatives has brought to light many things about Roswell that are NOT commonly  known!

Uhm, first off the video description seems non-nonsensical.  USAF soldiers on a training exercise in Siberia, semi-Soviet USSR, fired a SAM at UFOs?  Well, maybe there was some temporary agreement and USAF was allowed into Russia since Yeltsin was a Rothschild puppet, uh, but, no, I smell BS about that story.  Also, the original article doesn't mention USAF, so that YouTuber is probably smoking something pretty strong.

Secondly, WTH is the video supposed to be of/from?  It CERTAINLY isn't from 1993 when the incident described happened.  Just, WHY can't people put a bunch of coherent info together properly?

Edited by Sky Cat
typo
  • Like 1

I don't believe any of it.  Any "aliens" in circulation out there aren't going to need a "craft" to transport themselves and fly around in.....that is, if we even have the ability to detect/perceive them.

4 hours ago, Alluvial said:

You can tell that someone screwed up the timelines.

That Disclosure predictive programming.........just hangs out there........for the last ten years.

Someone............didn't want to play Designated Survivor.

Someone.............made them wait......to create tension, frustration, and eventually.......stupid over reactions.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.