Cinnamon

Weird diamond shaped object appears next to a tornado in the sky over Virginia

Posted for @2QIK4U

While driving on route 28s in Virginia on June 23, 2017 Garcia Doores saw something strange happening in the sky on which she decided to stop in order to take images of a weird sky phenomenon that looks like a diamond shaped cloud that appeared next to a tornado.

http://ufosightingshotspot.blogspot.com.au/2017/06/weird-diamond-shaped-object-appears.html?m=1

Pictures at link. 

1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

Posted for @2QIK4U

While driving on route 28s in Virginia on June 23, 2017 Garcia Doores saw something strange happening in the sky on which she decided to stop in order to take images of a weird sky phenomenon that looks like a diamond shaped cloud that appeared next to a tornado.

http://ufosightingshotspot.blogspot.com.au/2017/06/weird-diamond-shaped-object-appears.html?m=1

Pictures at link. 

I've seen similar clouds that take on forms that can make it look like an object. I think this might be one of those situations!

Saw that on YouTube the other day on the secure team channel. 

I honestly can not figure out what this one is. 

I had an interesting experience...daylight afternoon...

Lots of low lying cloud cover and a diamond shaped vehicle came out of a cloud and flew towards me and continued North over my house.

It was dark/charcoal color the diamond wasn't stretched wide like your photo... It was more like Willy Wonka's vehicle at the end of the movie when Willy, Charlie and Uncle Joe went up through the roof and over the village.

I'd say it was the height of our flight school students that fly over once in a while...very low.

2 hours ago, Groove said:

Saw that on YouTube the other day on the secure team channel. 

I honestly can not figure out what this one is. 

That shape would not be something normal for a tornado to produce because of the specific angles, very interesting!!

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.