Cinnamon

Mind blowing UFO filmed over South Vancouver Island, BC, Canada

Posted for  @2QIK4U

<snip>

Ian Purcell who filmed the mind blowing object managed to capture very clear and very close up images of the UFO which you can see in the below 9.50 minutes video at around 33 and 55 seconds for a really clear still shot of the back and at 50 seconds for a clear shot of the front.

Editor’s note: At first glance I though it is a drone however after a quick search on the web I could not find similar objects.

So, any idea what this robotic-like object, what seems to be under intelligent control, could be?

<snip>

http://ufosightingshotspot.blogspot.com.au/2017/07/mind-blowing-ufo-filmed-over-south.html?m=1

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Posted for  @2QIK4U

<snip>

Ian Purcell who filmed the mind blowing object managed to capture very clear and very close up images of the UFO which you can see in the below 9.50 minutes video at around 33 and 55 seconds for a really clear still shot of the back and at 50 seconds for a clear shot of the front.

Editor’s note: At first glance I though it is a drone however after a quick search on the web I could not find similar objects.

So, any idea what this robotic-like object, what seems to be under intelligent control, could be?

<snip>

Drone/Kite? Too shaky!

Yeah!!!!  First good one I've seen in a long while.  People are going to see what they wanna see though, and I've no reasonable argument to push you in any one direction, but I definitely see a spacecraft and not a balloon.  Thanks for posting!

BornUntamed

UFO = unidentified flying object

that just means we don't know what it is.  "They" may know, but us plebs don't.  No where does any of this even remotely hint it's aliens from outer space.  Every time someone says ufo what jumps to people's brains is little green men (just as we've been programmed).  

2 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

What's with all the UFO threads today?

I see 3 pinned threads.

Seems like something related is about to happen.

Totally agree, Spidey Senses are tingling again. :scary:

8 minutes ago, Quiet Storm said:

Totally agree, Spidey Senses are tingling again. :scary:

Welcome back!

It's been a really long time.

2 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Welcome back!

It's been a really long time.

I unplugged for a mental respite and regroup.:nodl:

Had to man, the election of Trump and all that internet activity we were doing

tore me down for a few.:blueguy:   I'm good to go again for another 6-8 months.:gsbrnint:

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.