Sign in to follow this  
Cinnamon

The Looming Journocaust

:gsbrnint:   This is almost as good as therapy dogs and playdoh... oh and cry ins. 

<snip>

Jared Yates Sexton, a New York Times contributor and assistant professor of creative writing at Georgia Southern University, shared with HuffPost several threatening messages directed at him since he unmasked the troll Sunday. In one, a Reddit user warns of a looming “journocaust” — presumably a holocaust for journalists. In another, a Twitter user says there’s “a civil war coming” and that memes — specifically, the antisemitic

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/e915de3b-8de1-31fa-9464-3766a4406582/ss_journalist-who-exposed-the.html

• Like 2

As more & more unhinged libtards begin to realize the MSM has misled  them :grumpier:

they might .....{  or will }....... start attacking MSM ' journalists "      .....

BTW..Webbots has predicted this ......^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ This is my opinion....

3 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

:gsbrnint:   This is almost as good as therapy dogs and playdoh... oh and cry ins. 

<snip>

Jared Yates Sexton, a New York Times contributor and assistant professor of creative writing at Georgia Southern University, shared with HuffPost several threatening messages directed at him since he unmasked the troll Sunday. In one, a Reddit user warns of a looming “journocaust” — presumably a holocaust for journalists. In another, a Twitter user says there’s “a civil war coming” and that memes — specifically, the antisemitic

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/e915de3b-8de1-31fa-9464-3766a4406582/ss_journalist-who-exposed-the.html

Soon everyone will have their own media outlet :)

6 hours ago, Sky Cat said:

Whenever I read, "antisemitic" my mind inadvertently reads it as "antiseptic". :gsbrnint:

And when I think of the MSM, and your antiseptic, I think of septic and cesspool, which circulates just like the toilet...

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.