Cryptic Mole

Science Discovers a Song that Reduces Anxiety by 65 Percent—Listen

Science Discovers a Song that Reduces Anxiety by 65 Percent—Listen:

Scientists discover that listening to the song “Weightless” by Marconi Union can result in a striking 65 percent reduction in a person’s overall anxiety, and a 35 percent reduction in their usual physiological resting rates.

The Anxiety Pandemic:

“Anxiety is a thin stream of fear trickling through the mind. If encouraged, it cuts a channel into which all other thoughts are drained.” —Arthur Somers Roche

Anxiety is a growing pandemic in our society. The mainstream solution is a trip to the psychiatrist and an indefinite prescription for pharmaceuticals. As a result, many anxiety sufferers find themselves dependent on psychotropic drugs but still searching for relief.

Because of this, it begs the question if a pharmaceutical solution even works. Many believe that treating anxiety with a holistic approach may be more effective than expensive, addictive and sometimes even dangerous psychotropic drugs. Holistic alternatives range from treating anxiety with foods that fight inflammation, to exercise, yoga, and meditation. People also like to use age-old tricks for calming nerves, such as breath exercises.

Music Is Effective at Reducing Anxiety:

Music therapy is already an accepted alternative therapy for stress and pain management. It has also been shown to help improve immune support system function. Historically, indigenous cultures have used sound to enhance physical and mental well-being, as well as enrich spiritual experiences.

Now, neuroimaging has proven that playing music can substantially reduce anxiety. Scientists in the UK have identified what can be called the most relaxing song on earth. By playing the song “Weightless” by Manchester trio Marconi Union, these researchers reduced anxiety by 65 percent in individuals who participated in their clinical study.

Read More: https://snooze2awaken.wordpress.com/2017/01/02/science-discovers-a-song-that-reduces-anxiety-by-65-percent-listen/

• Like 2

Awesome sounds, thanks Mole.

This is one of my favorites.
432Hz Miracle Tone to raise Positive Vibrations.  Listen to it while you work, sleep, meditate.

There are other frequencies to listen to for different purposes.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, LuckyBolt said:

Awesome sounds, thanks Mole.

This is one of my favorites.
432Hz Miracle Tone to raise Positive Vibrations.  Listen to it while you work, sleep, meditate.

There are other frequencies to listen to for different purposes.

Yeah, been listening to these for years. Good stuff, thanx!

Hz is the un-known cure to many things and has many things to offer!! I think it has been known in certain circles for a long time and kept quiet it would devastate the modern medical world!!

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

:happy:

Very nice.
It kinda reminds me of some Heiko MSO.

Headphones on and listening right now. 

Harmonic beat...

Even the visual is nice.

Edited by Cryptic Mole
  • Like 1

I've been listening to this one for a few years now and is one of my favorites.

The trick is to use a good quality headset.

• Like 2

Found this one last night. Needs headset.

Meditation Relax Music, Soothing Music, Relaxing Music Meditation, Yoga, Binaural Beats, ☯3221

Edited by Cryptic Mole
  • Like 1

Found myself spending about two hours resting on a long chair in my yard tonight, listening to these beautiful songs, meditating, and contemplating the beautifully star filled sky.

No time, no thoughts.

Thank you very much, everyone.:smiley_flowers:

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.