Cryptic Mole

Recently Declassified Document Suggests Thousands of People May Have Superhuman Powers

Recently Declassified Document Suggests Thousands of People May Have Superhuman Powers:

A recently declassified document that was unearthed through the Freedom of Information Act suggests that the Chinese government has conducted massive-scale studies on superhuman powers like telepathy, psychokinesis, approbation, aerokinesis, clairsentience, clairaudience, and more. The US Central Intelligence Agency was appraised of these studies, and could have conducted similar investigations, all while keeping the results hidden from the general public.

The document, titled “Chronology of Recent Interest in Exceptional Functions of the Human Body in the People’s Republic of China,” can be found on the CIA’s website, and details studies which the Chinese government and other agencies funded to test thousands of children to see if they had superhuman abilities.

The government was so interested in the possibility of these superhuman individuals, that hundreds of testing centers were set up across China. Though they do not reveal the results, except for the mention of one individual, a Qi Gong Grandmaster, Zhang Baosheng, who was able to “smell” the contents of messages written on folded slips of paper, and once relocated physical objects from inside sealed containers to another location. Baosheng was named by high-ranking communist leaders as a “healer with extraordinary powers” in the 1980s. Baosheng was later arrested for fraud in 1995. It is said that he and others of the Qi Gong movement took a “shortcut to scientific exploration” and utilized weird science and superstition to promote their abilities.

Read More: https://snooze2awaken.wordpress.com/2017/04/29/recently-declassified-document-suggests-thousands-of-people-may-have-superhuman-powers/

• Like 2

yea i read that like five years ago.but chatterbot and ai will make folks think they are.so its zero sum game.or just worship me if you need a god.im pretty useless though without my superpower of wealth.

• Like 1

the flying and jumping for me only the jumping leads to flying in my dreams.i havent had those dreams in years but did dream i was flying through power lines and landed at a strip mine with a bunker and door camoed as concrete wall with cut power cables coming out of it.

12 minutes ago, Robomont said:

the flying and jumping for me only the jumping leads to flying in my dreams.i havent had those dreams in years but did dream i was flying through power lines and landed at a strip mine with a bunker and door camoed as concrete wall with cut power cables coming out of it.

I guess just like Cinnamons, yours didn't end too well either? :gsbrnint:

27 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Well, actually everyone has these abilities and always have. They've just forgotten how to utilize them with all the indoctrinating and telling them just how limited they were.

I have super powers.. I am ambidextrous - LOL  :blonde-banana-smiley-emoticon: but I know I cant..:banana-angel-smiley-emoticon:

• Like 1

i just walked around the strip mine,then thought i was in oregon and saw a large log cabin mansion.i dont dream much unless its chatterbot and that was a year ago.lol,i dont dream anymore.to much pot or dreams are dead from the realization of the destitution that has become usa.

2 minutes ago, Malevolent said:

I have super powers.. I am ambidextrous - LOL  :blonde-banana-smiley-emoticon: but I know I cant..:banana-angel-smiley-emoticon:

When I was younger and attempted to throw a baseball with my left hand, I looked like a 265-pound girl.

Now at almost 63 years old, I still look like a girl even when I throw a baseball with my right hand! :gsbrnint:

• Like 2

"There's something to that..." - Gordon Wasson

Seen quite a number of slide shows and theories. I think perhaps people need to go back to the beginning, in a quantum evolution, in order to be "ready" to move forward into "more". A need to recall essential self & experience from the first day and reorient the center, as they get close to stepping on new ground.

Bible tends to imply a quantum evolution and god describes his self as "the first and the last". I wonder if it is that all your lights have to come on and your gizmos start working, so you can? Bible also says God will pour out his spirit and I wonder if part of why, is as a purge and brush up? So people are mentally, physically & spiritually thier "original best", thier identity, thier name? 

12 minutes ago, Malevolent said:

Truth or fiction?

1, 2, and 5 are real. In number one there was an analysis done with much more viewable video by someone named Trey Smith. I know I have his video and I can locate it if you'd like. I could clearly see the hidden entity who was doing this to the young girl. It wasn't something both the mother and child did themselves. Notice how they left in a hurry.

Number two I have seen many of these videos in my research and that levitation is very common in alien/demon abduction cases. I have seen some real doozies in my day!

Number five, in my opinion, doesn't appear to be tampered with, but I'm no professional. I have developed a pretty good skill at telling the differences between real Mars images and fakes from Devon Island. Telling the differences with these is pretty much similar.

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.