Cryptic Mole

THE HISTORY CHANNEL IS FINALLY TELLING THE STUNNING SECRET STORY OF THE WAR ON DRUGS

THE HISTORY CHANNEL IS FINALLY TELLING THE STUNNING SECRET STORY OF THE WAR ON DRUGS:

The good news for Grassley, and for everyone else, is that starting Sunday night and running through Wednesday the History Channel is showing a new four-part series called “America’s War on Drugs.” Not only is it an important contribution to recent American history, it’s also the first time U.S. television has ever told the core truth about one of the most important issues of the past 50 years.

That core truth is: The war on drugs has always been a pointless sham. For decades the federal government has engaged in a shifting series of alliances of convenience with some of the world’s largest drug cartels. So while the U.S. incarceration rate has quintupled since President Richard Nixon first declared the war on drugs in 1971, top narcotics dealers have simultaneously enjoyed protection at the highest levels of power in America.

Read More: https://theintercept.com/2017/06/18/the-history-channel-is-finally-telling-the-stunning-secret-story-of-the-war-on-drugs/

• Like 3

The war on drugs has created a ton of jobs... for DEA, jailers and support staff. It's also cut out the competition of many "real" drug dealers because they don't like competition. 

• Like 1

I wonder if The History Channel will explain how the intell agencies use it for black budgets. Apparently the've divi'd up the market: e.g. MI-6 gets heroin, Mossad gets Ecstacy, CIA cocaine, etc.Hard to believe I know but since I read that years ago I've been watching and it's amazing how often an Israeli or two pops up in the big E-busts that make the news, for instance. And let's not talk about the Afghan heroin, which the Taliban had elminated but which shot to record levels within a year or two of the invasion. Almost like the US had never heard of satellites and defoliants.Not to mention the people who get sent down for decades for possession, in your private prisons. 

Wicked, on so many levels. Esp when you consider most drugs were perfectly legal till the 20's-30's. 

1 hour ago, Dr. Evil said:

And let's not talk about the Afghan heroin,

I was already thinking the above when I started reading your post.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dr. Evil said:

Wicked, on so many levels. Esp when you consider most drugs were perfectly legal till the 20's-30's.

Funny you mentioned that. Me and my wife were digging thru my grandparent's attic and found a few liquid heroin cough syrup bottles with the liquid still inside. It was a red color. I still can't even imagine that being allowed way before they knew better. lol. We sold them for pretty good money on ebay, but had to remove the liquid before taking the images and shipping.

War on drugs is a genius move...... Pay for drugs to come in, Make money, Take drugs from those with police force and collect it all and resell it outside of nation. Then make more money as it comes back in. Over... and over... and over.... A drug trade net that sucks wealth....

5 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

The war on drugs has created a ton of jobs... for DEA, jailers and support staff. It's also cut out the competition of many "real" drug dealers because they don't like competition. 

But its necroconomy. People I don't necessarily care if they have a job? Body mungering soylent peasant. It has corrupted numerous law enforcement agencies completely. 

Local police have demonstrated that conclusively and a number of places no one ever heard of, that didn't have problems, have used bodies to manufacture up how "they want a scary death mobile too!". Local law has proved that level of .....I&M....can not handle temptation situations and are the basic same (and worse than) people they are chasing. Necroconomy is the bottom of the human barrel

The "war on drugs" was to accelerate the flow of drugs setting up gangs with guns throughout the big cities.

It was a play on words...commie playbook 101.

We thought it was to decrease the situation but it was to perpetuate and help bring demise to America, bring her to third world level of criminal chaos and commie rule.

They accomplished a lot... had hitlery stolen the election like they planned we would be toast right now.

Thank God For His Mercy And Grace Upon America.  God Ordained President Trump. America Woke Up.  America WILL Return Stronger, Wiser, And Once Again Be The Breadbasket Of The World.  Thank You Yeshua Jesus.

5 minutes ago, cqkep6048 said:

The "war on drugs" was to accelerate the flow of drugs setting up gangs with guns throughout the big cities.

It was a play on words...commie playbook 101.

We thought it was to decrease the situation but it was to perpetuate and help bring demise to America, bring her to third world level of criminal chaos and commie rule.

They accomplished a lot... had hitlery stolen the election like they planned we would be toast right now.

Thank God For His Mercy And Grace Upon America.  God Ordained President Trump. America Woke Up.  America WILL Return Stronger, Wiser, And Once Again Be The Breadbasket Of The World.  Thank You Yeshua Jesus.

Sorry, I'm all out of likes right now. I owe ya one. lol.

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.