Sign in to follow this  
Cinnamon

6 Signs You’re an Old Soul and Might Not Know It

There are many people in our lives who are old souls, you may even be one of them. 

They are wise beyond what their physical appearance or actual age let on and their innate knowledge has given them a very developed understanding of the world.

They are often quieter, preferring to observe and learn from a distance, while internalizing the lessons and all of the experiences they go through in life.

Old souls radiate a certain frequency that is peaceful and stable, they are naturally calming to be around.

Many believe that they have acquired their wisdom from the past lives they’ve led and that through this they’ve been gifted with an enlightened view of the complex world we live in.

As it follows, old souls both experience and see things differently and this sets them apart from what everyone else goes through.
<snip>

http://humansarefree.com/2017/07/6-signs-youre-old-soul-and-might-not.html

• Like 3

so glad my soul wasn't for sale 

Alabama Arkansas 

i do love my my maw and paw 

life sucks when your souls for sale 

6 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

There are many people in our lives who are old souls, you may even be one of them. 

They are wise beyond what their physical appearance or actual age let on and their innate knowledge has given them a very developed understanding of the world.

They are often quieter, preferring to observe and learn from a distance, while internalizing the lessons and all of the experiences they go through in life.

Old souls radiate a certain frequency that is peaceful and stable, they are naturally calming to be around.

Many believe that they have acquired their wisdom from the past lives they’ve led and that through this they’ve been gifted with an enlightened view of the complex world we live in.

As it follows, old souls both experience and see things differently and this sets them apart from what everyone else goes through.
<snip>

http://humansarefree.com/2017/07/6-signs-youre-old-soul-and-might-not.html

I must be ancient :D I know I feel it. Felt heavy this morning....

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.