abigfatzero

State Department brags: enough refugees admitted to US to make 10 Pittsburghs

State Department brags: enough refugees admitted to US to make 10 Pittsburghs

Charleston, WV citizen activist, Brenda Arthur, pointed us to this interesting and useful page at the US State Department website—it is a review of the work of the Bureau of Population, Refugees and Migration (PRM) for 2016.

snip

This graphic (below) is very useful.  Remember though that the US State Department (DOS) share of the costs for refugee resettlement is only a portion of the cost of admitting an average number (about 64,000 is the average over the last ten years) of refugees to the US each year.

snip

10 Pittsburghs? And, this is Trump’s DOS bragging!

https://refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/2017/07/03/state-department-brags-enough-refugees-admitted-to-us-to-make-10-pittsburghs/

Everyone in the state department should be arrested for sedition of the constitution and treason against the American people....

11 minutes ago, abigfatzero said:

Charleston, WV citizen activist, Brenda Arthur, pointed us to this interesting and useful page at the US State Department website—it is a review of the work of the Bureau of Population, Refugees and Migration (PRM) for 2016.

snip

This graphic (below) is very useful.  Remember though that the US State Department (DOS) share of the costs for refugee resettlement is only a portion of the cost of admitting an average number (about 64,000 is the average over the last ten years) of refugees to the US each year.

snip

https://refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/2017/07/03/state-department-brags-enough-refugees-admitted-to-us-to-make-10-pittsburghs/

Everyone in the state department should be arrested for sedition of the constitution and treason against the American people....

Why do people keep attributing to trump he still has thousands of appointments congress has stopped and slowed him at every turn. I am so sick of the vapid anti trump rhetoric that blames him for shit the deep state f**king controls. 

Pull your heads out of your f**king heads. You are all supposed to be f**king cters.

• Like 1

This is from 2016 and Trump wasn't even in office at that time. Also from the article:

PRM is still being run by career bureaucrats who have close ties to the resettlement contractors*** and have longtime ideological leanings toward ‘welcoming’ large numbers of third worlders to America.

They need to be replaced by conservatives.  ^^^^^

From what I've heard, they're still being brought in. And correct me if I'm wrong but Trump hasn't mentioned this in a tweet. The office of president has been given the power to do just about anything when it comes to national security, yet Trump hasn't touched this issue. Keep in mind he trusts his daughter, who has said we need to open our borders to them.   

27 minutes ago, JayDee said:

From what I've heard, they're still being brought in. And correct me if I'm wrong but Trump hasn't mentioned this in a tweet. The office of president has been given the power to do just about anything when it comes to national security, yet Trump hasn't touched this issue. Keep in mind he trusts his daughter, who has said we need to open our borders to them.   

They are still being brought in, double what they were before the temporary budget was passed. I did some calculations and we're going to have around 24,000 more by the time the new budget comes up to replace this stop gap one.  I posted about that on here. CONgress gave them unlimited funds for refugee resettlement in the temp budget and Trump signed off on it. And we still have those same people mentioned above. 

I wonder what the new budget is going to have in there about that. 

• Like 1

Refugees are granted asylum, but not instant citizenship as far as I'm aware...  

This is why good relations with Russia, among others, would not be a bad thing.  

Without a place to return them to, we're stuck with them... 

Though, Alaska could use more residents, I'm sure. 

13 hours ago, abigfatzero said:

snip

snip

AGREED!!!

they are Traitors to this country!!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Asymptote said:

Refugees are granted asylum, but not instant citizenship as far as I'm aware...  

This is why good relations with Russia, among others, would not be a bad thing.  

Without a place to return them to, we're stuck with them... 

Though, Alaska could use more residents, I'm sure. 

Diseased Refugees Obtaining SSN and Passport Upon Arrival

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.