Ukshep

Houston Police Taser Naked Man Who Hits Cop

METRO Fannin South Transit Center. Police say Keith Dean, 49, was walking naked down a street when a Good Samaritan tried to give Dean a towel to cover-up. Dean then asked him for his watch. The Good Samaritan gave Dean his watch in an effort to calm him down.

Witnesses say Dean then ran away from the man and into the METRO train at Fannin and W. Bellfort.

Video: Naked man slaps Houston cop, sprays him with pesticide

http://abc7ny.com/news/video-naked-man-slaps-cop-sprays-him-with-pesticide/2180737/

Why do they allways get (wet) and then get naked? Lol...

Edited by Siddrix

53 minutes ago, Siddrix said:

Why do they allways get (wet) and then get naked? Lol...

I was just getting ready to ask that question! 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Ukshep said:

METRO Fannin South Transit Center. Police say Keith Dean, 49, was walking naked down a street when a Good Samaritan tried to give Dean a towel to cover-up. Dean then asked him for his watch. The Good Samaritan gave Dean his watch in an effort to calm him down.

Witnesses say Dean then ran away from the man and into the METRO train at Fannin and W. Bellfort.

Video: Naked man slaps Houston cop, sprays him with pesticide

http://abc7ny.com/news/video-naked-man-slaps-cop-sprays-him-with-pesticide/2180737/

Dumbass cop.  He could of had hydrochloric acid in that and the idiot just stands there getting sprayed.  I bet he's in hospital due to skin irrates now.  .. I would of nutted him after that excellent b*tch slap. ?

23 minutes ago, 2QIK4U said:

Dumbass cop.  He could of had hydrochloric acid in that and the idiot just stands there getting sprayed.  I bet he's in hospital due to skin irrates now.  .. I would of nutted him after that excellent b*tch slap. ?

I have reflexes that get me in trouble... As that slap was incoming he would have already been taken down brutally by me!

9 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I have reflexes that get me in trouble... As that slap was incoming he would have already been taken down brutally by me!

Definitely bro me to ? you could tell he was going to spring..  Cops are so stupid most times.  Unless he meant to get hit then get a five grand payout from assault and distress...  ?

34 minutes ago, 2QIK4U said:

Definitely bro me to ? you could tell he was going to spring..  Cops are so stupid most times.  Unless he meant to get hit then get a five grand payout from assault and distress...  ?

The freezing of the facial expressions is a total giveaway!

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.