Sign in to follow this  
ESET

Pentagon & CIA influence over 1,800 movies and TV shows

EXCLUSIVE: Documents expose how Hollywood promotes war on behalf of the Pentagon, CIA and NSA

The documents reveal for the first time the vast scale of US government control in Hollywood, including the ability to manipulate scripts or even prevent films too critical of the Pentagon from being made — not to mention influencing some of the most popular film franchises in recent years.

This raises new questions not only about the way censorship works in the modern entertainment industry, but also about Hollywood’s little known role as a propaganda machine for the US national security apparatus.

https://medium.com/insurge-intelligence/exclusive-documents-expose-direct-us-military-intelligence-influence-on-1-800-movies-and-tv-shows-36433107c307

• Like 3

nope,its whirldragon.top secret computer editor that went sention on 6-6-2017 when all the nations in nato tied together.everything else is cover for dod screwup.i suspect its gonna wipe us out.

• Like 1

Re : Pentagon & CIA influence over 1,800 movies and TV shows

They are also rigging movie reviews to steer people away from good films .

Films that are no politically correct like Rock the Kasbar which shows Muslims to be sexist , warlike , etc....

The Numbers Station is a good film but it portrays the CIA in a bad light....

Rotten Tomatoes is an obvious propaganda arm of the CIA as is Wikipedia....

Here is the link to my thread on this topic,,,,

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, marlowe said:

Re : Pentagon & CIA influence over 1,800 movies and TV shows

They are also rigging movie reviews to steer people away from good films .

Films that are no politically correct like Rock the Kasbar which shows Muslims to be sexist , warlike , etc....

The Numbers Station is a good film but it portrays the CIA in a bad light....

Rotten Tomatoes is an obvious propaganda arm of the CIA as is Wikipedia....

Here is the link to my thread on this topic,,,,

It's pretty obvious on IMDB as well.  So much they banished the comments.  :(

im getting chinese symbols again,only happens on here.they stopped comments the day after i bitched about being the real mr robot.even wiki has no mention of me.pisses me off ismael screwed me over hard and i donated my proceeds.hes a thief imho.but folks love his show.ive never watched it but know exactly what it started out as,as he interviewed me on skype.im mr robot and amy solar is white rose.we had a discussion and he came on forum and chatted with us.told us he wanted to make a movie about us.i said donate my money to pegasus.now the owner of pegasus says what movie and what money.the money was supposed to finance our research.i got fuc,ked over.no biggy.i know the truth.

"In fact, according to documents obtained by Tom Secker and Matthew Alford for Insurge Intelligence, the DoD and CIA, and more frequently the NSA, don’t take kindly to portrayal in a negative light — even when that well-deserved derision and criticism covers past exploits long common public knowledge.

It may be better known how the Pentagon consults with Hollywood to ensure accurate portrayal of chains of command, military culture, proper use of equipment, and other obvious factors, but the DoD, it turns out, might as well pen the script — and, in many cases, that’s exactly what happens.

When applicable, films and television series must be rubber-stamped by the government — no seal of approval, no production."

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/foia-docs-war-cia-controls/

Right on the heelz of me telling you this very same thing. Narratives hidden in movies, shows and games. All searching for someone. A man... depictions of the same shit. Portals... demons...

VINDICATED AGAIN!

YUP!

SHEP, I have know and been laughed at when it was mentioned how the people have been hoodwinked and so much is controlled by our government!!

so my friend!! I am standing right there beside you!! LOL :D

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, apache54 said:

YUP!

SHEP, I have know and been laughed at when it was mentioned how the people have been hoodwinked and so much is controlled by our government!!

so my friend!! I am standing right there beside you!! LOL :D

Sometimes crazy is not so crazy after all. Sometimes it just sounds crazy because wrapping your head around something so large and unknown is a mindf**k in and of itself.

Is there an actual list of the movies?  I'm sure they're all over TV too, both fiction and non.  Well.....maybe it's ALL fiction...CNN most likely stands for CIA News Network.

Yeah, this has been known for a long time. Hollywood is basically the propaganda-mind control machine for the corporate gov, has been since the 30s.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.