Is it true that the reason Trump wants our voting records is so they can squash resistance after he stacks the courts and suspends Congress and the Senate.  These are all very tried and true tactics used very successfully in South America and Africa for the past 70 years.

1 hour ago, Drak6497 said:

Is it true that the reason Trump wants our voting records is so they can squash resistance after he stacks the courts and suspends Congress and the Senate.  These are all very tried and true tactics used very successfully in South America and Africa for the past 70 years.

I don't know how he could suspend Congress and the Senate. I believe he wants the voting information to stop all the illegals who are voting in the millions in the U.S.  It is a problem and has been identified in almost every state and people have come forward who have witnessed it, others have been convicted of voter fraud.  How do you think he could suspend Congress and the Senate? It would take what? A military coup on Trump's part? 

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Drak6497 said:

:nodl:

Venezuela's strong man, just within the past few days used his thugs and minions to beat their congress into hiding.  With the rise of such rabid fanatical support for Trump, such activity is not a far stretch for this country.

1 hour ago, Drak6497 said:

Venezuela's strong man, just within the past few days used his thugs and minions to beat their congress into hiding.  With the rise of such rabid fanatical support for Trump, such activity is not a far stretch for this country.

The only rabid and fanatical thing I see is Soros backed Antifa and BLM thugs attacking Americans who have different opinions.

• Like 1

Of course its the illegals and fraud votes? Only if I had been elected would the democrat rolls be out and in every newspaper....suggestively.....

3 hours ago, Drak6497 said:

Erm... really?  Rabid and fanatical, and last but not least, violent, is an excellent description for the Marxists who are cloaking themselves as Democrats, but I don't think it applies to very many Trump supporters. 

On 04/07/2017 at 4:17 PM, Drak6497 said:

No, it's not true, Trump cannot suspend Congress constitution forbids it.  As for reasons, I believe he is acting in the best interest of the US and trying to establish a fair and unbiased election process.To fix this you need a clean base to work from,  this process has been corrupted by both parties over the past 200 years and not a single President addressed it properly. My hope is he can solidify the concerns by eliminating the layers of corruption by addressing the voter lists and cleaning out the crap. This is one of those directions that will polarize the media as its gains more credibility, as it will most likely, bring many corrupt practices into the public realm. This may be one of the most difficult things he is trying to accomplish (other than pedogate) as it affects far too many long-term PAID employes of both parties. 

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.