Cryptic Mole

This Is The Reason Why The Crime Rate And Murders Are So High In Chicago

I remember how way back in the 1990's they were doing air drops of weapons and ammo into school yards in Chicago. I was told this personally by a well-known rapper who lived there and witnessed it first hand back in my day when I knew pretty much everyone. I think he may have even done a video about it. He told me that he would one day tell his story. Look at Chicago today. Do you think there was a plan there? A complete success indeed! Research it yourself. There must be something somewhere about it.

Here are the results today: Turn up the volume.

Free guns and ammo for everyone.

Man, talk about an entitlement program!

Edited by Cryptic Mole
  • Like 2

Just give a listen to the Chicago Police Scanner Radio.

At night and on the weekends, there are thousands of listeners.

The count of listeners is listed next to 'Listeners'.

http://www.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/763/web

Listeners on weekend evenings NYC vs Chicago:

NYC: 30-35 listeners. (sometimes more)

Chicago: 4,000-6,000 listeners. (sometimes more)

Edited by Cryptic Mole
  • Like 2

Everyone thinks the middle east is the most dangerous place to walk in at night or even during the day, but when people from the middle east were shown these video's of Chicago, they said they would never live there. Imagine that? lol.

• Like 4

Here's one video about this story. He says he saw these things in the early 90's. Listen to what the dude says starting at 1:28 of this video.

Edited by Cryptic Mole
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, Groove said:

WOW!!!! I knew it was bad but that was non stop gun shots! 

And there are many more vids on this same thing concerning Chicago.

YouTube is loaded with these videos.

When Rahm Emmanuel resigned his post as WH CoS to become Mayor of Chicago I read at the time he did it to prep: i.e. weaken the civil defence, so when the 911-scale false flag they're planning for Chicago hit it would have a much greater effect. As all you here know, one of your biggest threats in a civil breakdown scenario are the millions of poor, angry, poorly educated and well armed blacks in your large metros.

This arming of them just fits that, don't it.

Sorry I can't recall the link but Wayne Madsen has a lot of good stuff on Chicago and the Obama connection (I don't think that article was from him though)... 

And why would anyone resign as WH CoS to become Chicago Mayor? You'd have to have a reason. That may not be it, but it fits.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Dr. Evil said:

When Rahm Emmanuel resigned his post as WH CoS to become Mayor of Chicago I read at the time he did it to prep: i.e. weaken the civil defence, so when the 911-scale false flag they're planning for Chicago hit it would have a much greater effect. As all you here know, one of your biggest threats in a civil breakdown scenario are the millions of poor, angry, poorly educated and well armed blacks in your large metros.

This arming of them just fits that, don't it.

Sorry I can't recall the link but Wayne Madsen has a lot of good stuff on Chicago and the Obama connection (I don't think that article was from him though)... 

And why would anyone resign as WH CoS to become Chicago Mayor? You'd have to have a reason. That may not be it, but it fits.

I thought the same exact thing about Rahm Emmanuel. He and Obama have a big plan there at some point. A real test for Trump's resolve I'm sure. Trump just sent in the Feds the other day.

Edited by Cryptic Mole
  • Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.