Jump to content
  • Sign Up
Malevolent

McCain and Treason

Recommended Posts

SOURCE

As a teenager I learned an invaluable lesson from Ayn Rand’s writing: If your ideas aren’t bearing fruit, you have to “check your premises!”

Mike White’s premise; “If Senator McCain had the okay from Congress as a body, or the president through any means, then, he’s home-free.”

Checking this premise: Does the Constitution, as framed and adopted by the Founding Fathers, as representatives of their respective states and the sovereign citizens thereof, authorize Congress or any president to commit acts that meet their definition of “treason against the United States?”

No. It does not! Treason is treason: “Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. . . .” Art.III, §3, Cl.1, Constitution for the United States of America (Emphasis added)

Carrying the premise to its conclusion, IF Congress or the president sanctioned (as in “approved”) McCain’s blatantly treasonous actions, then, the consenting members of that Congress and/or that president are all guilty of treason right alongside McCain. And, if he should “hang for treason,” they must all “hang together!”

If, however, his actions have been truly independent of Congress and presidents (including any possible actions by the CIA or the DoD), then McCain must be charged by the DoJ, tried before the Judicial Branch, by original jurisdiction in the supreme Court—if such Exception is in place—and in accordance with Congressional Regulations (Art.III,§2,Cl.2). If found guilty, he must be sentenced to the appropriate punishment, as declared by Congress in accordance with Art.III,§3,Cl.2—if that be hanging, then so be it. . . .

FURTHER, in the “immortal words” of Santino (Sonny) Corleone: “We need a wartime conciliary! . . .” (The Godfather)

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Malevolent said:

SOURCE

As a teenager I learned an invaluable lesson from Ayn Rand’s writing: If your ideas aren’t bearing fruit, you have to “check your premises!”

Mike White’s premise; “If Senator McCain had the okay from Congress as a body, or the president through any means, then, he’s home-free.”

Checking this premise: Does the Constitution, as framed and adopted by the Founding Fathers, as representatives of their respective states and the sovereign citizens thereof, authorize Congress or any president to commit acts that meet their definition of “treason against the United States?”

No. It does not! Treason is treason: “Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. . . .” Art.III, §3, Cl.1, Constitution for the United States of America (Emphasis added)

Carrying the premise to its conclusion, IF Congress or the president sanctioned (as in “approved”) McCain’s blatantly treasonous actions, then, the consenting members of that Congress and/or that president are all guilty of treason right alongside McCain. And, if he should “hang for treason,” they must all “hang together!”

If, however, his actions have been truly independent of Congress and presidents (including any possible actions by the CIA or the DoD), then McCain must be charged by the DoJ, tried before the Judicial Branch, by original jurisdiction in the supreme Court—if such Exception is in place—and in accordance with Congressional Regulations (Art.III,§2,Cl.2). If found guilty, he must be sentenced to the appropriate punishment, as declared by Congress in accordance with Art.III,§3,Cl.2—if that be hanging, then so be it. . . .

FURTHER, in the “immortal words” of Santino (Sonny) Corleone: “We need a wartime conciliary! . . .” (The Godfather)

:goodpost:=========:iagree:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I met high treason Jonny years back 

I didn't know who he REALLY was 

he lost the election that sent America 

to its grave...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

If McStain wants to be a democrat, then be one. Stop insulting the intelligence of republican voters.

Doesn't he have some planes to crash?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RhetoricalRebel said:

If McStain wants to be a democrat, then be one. Stop insulting the intelligence of republican voters.

Doesn't he have some planes to crash?

McCain really needs to consider retiring.  It would be best for all concerned.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
29 minutes ago, phxsparks said:

McCain really needs to consider retiring.  It would be best for all concerned.

:iagree:Strongly!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.