Akhmenth

Urine Therapy

Hello 

This thread is to clear the misconceptions of urine and explain an ancient practise that was used for all kinds of dis-eases. 

What is urine? 

Opposes to what modern science tells you urine is not the excess amounts of minerals and chemicals  that is flushed out of the body I have come to the knowledge that it is actually your body's structured water or more precisely the filtered blood plasma. It is completely sterile.

What is in urine?

Most of is structured water the rest is a mix of hormones, minerals, stem cells and a small amount of oil. 

How can it be used? 

The ways in which it can be used are endless from cuts and scratches to healing stomach ulcers urine can be used in infinite variety of ways. 

If you research ancient practises of urine you can find that the legends of fountain of youth stems from this. It is also what the Bible metaphorically talks about as "drink from your own cistern".

It should be noted that in order to use the full benefits of urine you should be ingesting a diet of only alkaline/mucus less foods so that the original color of urine would a yellow-hued clear trasnparent color.

The darker your urine, the saltier the taste which implies that you have consumed acidic foods. 

Please consider switching. to a vegan diet as it is the natural diet of man.

Next time you have a scrap or cut sprinkle some urine on it.

I'm not some guru who is pulling this stuff out of my ass if you only take the time to review the ancient practise of urinology you WILL find that it has been practised from antideluvian times and before. 

• Like 1

A good book to read that explains further detail is "your own perfect medicine" by Martha M McCarthy. 

The PDF can be acquired from the net

• Like 1

You can use it to clear acne.

Or to cure your eyes so that you would no longer need glassess ( actually wearing glasses can further deteriorate your sight and weaken it, why do you think you need to change glasses every year? )

Or sprinkle it on hair for more stronger and radiant looking hair 

The use s are literally so much 

I know it is crazy to accept I was vwr skeptical too in the beginning but the more i r ease r ached the ancient practises of cultures before us and by observing nature and how animals also drink their urine I came to the conclusion.

Some medicine is made from urine - premarin is from pregnant mare's urine.  Murine and visine as well.  Urea is in urine and is used in many commercial preparations.  I'd like to know where the urine comes from for these products.  Think I'd rather use my own, LOL

• Like 1

Also good for not only eliminating a toe nail fungus, but also completely eliminates the fungus from reoccurring. 

( my grandfather told me this, and I have it on good authority it in fact , Works ):goodreadl:

Edited by IamMeYouareYou

Been doing  ut for about a year now. With intermittent fasting. No more excess weight. The arthritis is way better, eyesight lmproved! No more glasses. No more Lyme symptoms. No more food and other addictions.   I'm now on day 5 distilled waters fast. 

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.