This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Italy: Anti-Islamisation Party launched in Milan

ESET    1,226

Journalist Stefano Cassinelli and orthodox priest Alessandro Meluzzi, founders of the Anti-Islamisation Party (PAI), presented, on Tuesday in Milan, their new Italian political movement. The PAI could reportedly turn into a fully-fledged political party in the future.

SOT, Stefano Cassinelli, journalist (Italian): “According to Islam, the word of God is superior to the law. It is not acceptable in a secular, democratic country.”

SOT, Stefano Cassinelli, journalist (Italian): “I cannot stand the word tolerance. I tolerate a callus under a foot. I want mutual equality, equality is reciprocal. Tolerance implies that I am superior, you are inferior, and I tolerate you. No. I say: we are the same, we are equal. I respect you, you respect me. This is the principle of liberalism.”

SOT, Alessandro Meluzzi, orthodox priest (Italian): “We don't fake kindness, we are kind. We want to defend a liberal constitution that has defended our rights so far. We are not against Islam, but we are against the forced Islamisation of Europe”.