Sign in to follow this  
ESET

Italy: Anti-Islamisation Party launched in Milan

Journalist Stefano Cassinelli and orthodox priest Alessandro Meluzzi, founders of the Anti-Islamisation Party (PAI), presented, on Tuesday in Milan, their new Italian political movement. The PAI could reportedly turn into a fully-fledged political party in the future.

SOT, Stefano Cassinelli, journalist (Italian): “According to Islam, the word of God is superior to the law. It is not acceptable in a secular, democratic country.”

SOT, Stefano Cassinelli, journalist (Italian): “I cannot stand the word tolerance. I tolerate a callus under a foot. I want mutual equality, equality is reciprocal. Tolerance implies that I am superior, you are inferior, and I tolerate you. No. I say: we are the same, we are equal. I respect you, you respect me. This is the principle of liberalism.”

SOT, Alessandro Meluzzi, orthodox priest (Italian): “We don't fake kindness, we are kind. We want to defend a liberal constitution that has defended our rights so far. We are not against Islam, but we are against the forced Islamisation of Europe”.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.