N. Korea claims missle test was 1st successful ICBM

SEOUL, South Korea — North Korea on Tuesday claimed it successfully test-launched its first intercontinental ballistic missile, a potential game-changing development in what may be the world's most dangerous nuclear standoff and, if true, a direct rebuke to U.S. President Donald Trump's earlier declaration that such a test "won't happen!"

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/A/AS_KOREAS_TENSIONS_ASOL-?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2017-07-04-07-06-10

If true, then he could hit the US. :nukeanimated:

40 minutes ago, RhetoricalRebel said:

SEOUL, South Korea — North Korea on Tuesday claimed it successfully test-launched its first intercontinental ballistic missile, a potential game-changing development in what may be the world's most dangerous nuclear standoff and, if true, a direct rebuke to U.S. President Donald Trump's earlier declaration that such a test "won't happen!"

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/A/AS_KOREAS_TENSIONS_ASOL-?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2017-07-04-07-06-10

This is what I find odd. The angles have changed from OMG missile... to yeh it works but the missile is not an ICBM... then the others say it is... something is different. Very different with this one!

1 hour ago, RhetoricalRebel said:

I read earlier that they would only be able to reach the whole of Alaska.  Make of that what you will.

12 minutes ago, CaptH said:

I read earlier that they would only be able to reach the whole of Alaska.  Make of that what you will.

That also means Hawaii. But a big question is how accurate is it's guidance system. They do have satellites.

3 minutes ago, RhetoricalRebel said:

That also means Hawaii. But a big question is how accurate is it's guidance system. They do have satellites.

The funny thing is, it said that they wouldn't reach the Hawaii islands. Only Alaska.

1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

This is what I find odd. The angles have changed from OMG missile... to yeh it works but the missile is not an ICBM... then the others say it is... something is different. Very different with this one!

Multiple sources including the Japan defense ministry are reporting it reached an altitude of over 2000km. That is ICBM capable.

The International Space Station orbits at 330km. While much slower than an ICBM, but it demonstrates ability to circumnavigate the globe.

Seems US is now saying he has no nuclear warhead small enough to put on it. Geez, that's reassuring.....

Edited by RhetoricalRebel

1 hour ago, Therin said:

This is all the liberals need to hang Trump if N. Korea does anything destructive. This is why he should strike preemptively.

Nah WE THE PEOPLE dont want a war with some BS fukkboi!!!Let Japan and others over there handle is dumb asss!!!

Remeber this shiit is a show!!!

The only thing Kim could do and that is a BIG maybe is fire one and do a EMP over the USA, I really doubt he could fire enough of them to get one thru our defenses and even IF it was a ICBM i doubt he has the distance and any accuracy YET!, BUT he is still working on getting a long range ICBM and that is not good,  so we will see WHOM is going to step up and do something, I think China may do it IF they think they can obtain NK for themselves!

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.