Ukshep

Dreaming in numbers and code!

Not sure of the cause of this dream although I have an idea what may have caused it. That said the purpose of this thread is mainly to share the concept of this dream.

It's getting to the point where my dreams are in numbers and code. I usually start feeling it 2 hours before I wake. They like to ruin my days :D

But today it was the whole night. They would move against me in the dream and instead of panicking I kind of relaxed and focused and they melted into numbers and bits of code as I imaged moving them! I could tear away the outer lay and see it for what it was. Whom it was. Strange to have this level of deconstruction in a dream. Usually it is passive with impressions. But this was something else entirely.

Almost as if the veil had been torn away!

Write it all down. Good script for a Matrix style movie. Did you see "Source Code"? Recommend it if you haven't.

1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

Well, I can guess now why you had that dream.  @Ukshep

Yeh i was just thinking that... I should have paid more attention. Fighting the AI directly now then? Fine with me!

Just now, Ukshep said:

Yeh i was just thinking that... I should have paid more attention. Fighting the AI directly now then? Fine with me!

It's a lot easier than it would have been a few years ago! 

2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

It's a lot easier than it would have been a few years ago! 

One second.....

hehe he's sitting watching as we speak.... boxers only lol.... bad visual..

I also get that from time to time. It's generally prophetic but I don't always figure it out right away.
Write it down and then watch and see. I often get locations in the form of longitude/latitude and sometimes even time zones. 
And a lot time it's color coded as well. That's probably individual though as the same colors may represent different things to different people.

1 minute ago, Lucy Barnable said:

I also get that from time to time. It's generally prophetic but I don't always figure it out right away.
Write it down and then watch and see. I often get locations in the form of longitude/latitude and sometimes even time zones. 
And a lot time it's color coded as well. That's probably individual though as the same colors may represent different things to different people.

I noticed the color. Is changes with the shape a lot!

2 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I noticed the color. Is changes with the shape a lot!

Yes it does.
I've noticed that indicates urgency or importance.
Hot pink, for example, means soon and big and usually death.
Orange means East while Blue means West but that may just be me.

Something is changing in this reality - I only wondered about it at first for many years but now.. I sense it.  feel it.  and can't shake the fact that change is happening now.  I don't know what it all is anymore but I'm trying to roll with the punches and focus on the positive as much as possible.   It's exciting but can become scary and overwhelming if you let it once you start perceiving things so radically differently about this world and our place in it. 

6 hours ago, Dean Winchester said:

Something is changing in this reality - I only wondered about it at first for many years but now.. I sense it.  feel it.  and can't shake the fact that change is happening now.  I don't know what it all is anymore but I'm trying to roll with the punches and focus on the positive as much as possible.   It's exciting but can become scary and overwhelming if you let it once you start perceiving things so radically differently about this world and our place in it. 

Yep... I stressed this a while back. We have to stay fluid in nature during this period. Pretty much anything not in a fluid state is being destroyed by the current!

Binary code?  0's and 1's only.  Or some other kind of message/code?

Edited by Alluvial

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.