ESET

JOHN WAYNE in EPIC 1975 Video

Talk like that now to any form of media and they'll ship you off to destination FK-D!!!  (Thanks OzzyMan, you rock!)

6 hours ago, ESET said:

GREAT man!

side note;  he did like treasure hunting and he funded and performed it himself!! mostly ocean type, sunken ships

6 hours ago, ESET said:

As usual, John Wayne was spot on.  He was looking kind of rough in this video.

This was recorded approximately 4 years before he died from cancer.

Man is a legend.

Some quotes:

The reason there are so many stupid people is because it's illegal to kill them.

Very few of the so-called liberals are open-minded.... They shout you down and won't let you speak if you disagree with them.

I'd like to know why well-educated idiots keep apologizing for lazy and complaining people who think the world owes them a living.

“Government has no wealth, and when a politician promises to give you something for nothing, he must first confiscate that wealth from you -- either by direct taxes, or by the cruelly indirect tax of inflation.”

I have found a certain type calls himself a Liberal...Now I always thought I was a Liberal. I came up terribly surprised one time when I found out that I was a Right-Wing Conservative Extremist, when I listened to everybody's point of view that I ever met, and then decided how I should feel. But this so-called new Liberal group, Jesus, they never listen to your point of view...

Women have the right to work wherever they want, as long as they have the dinner ready when you get home.  :holdinlaugh:

Edited by Condor
  • Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.