abigfatzero

Left Bans Scientist Who Discovered DNA

Left Bans Scientist Who Discovered DNA

By Professor Doom

“Show me the man, and I’ll show you the crime.”

--Beria, head of Stalin’s Secret Police 

Only an idiot could have thought the Left agenda of shutting down Conservative speakers on campus would stop at just those speakers. Having succeeded in making it impossible for a Conservative to show his or her (Hi Ann Coulter!) face on campus without risking violence, they now are moving on to everyone who dares to utter a word against Leftist ideas…even those who simply are pursuing knowledge and have no interest in politics.

James Watson is one of the co-discoverers of DNA, and won a Nobel prize for the achievement. Not to put too fine a point on it, but DNA is a pretty major thing for humanity to know, and few concepts have penetrated modern society so deeply and yet can be directly attributed to only a handful at most of names.

In short, for such a contribution to human knowledge, any legitimate university would be deeply honored to have such a towering figure speak on campus.

Unless of course, at any point of time in the past the figure said something wrongthink:

Nobel laureate's talk at UI canceled after faculty backlash

--“backlash” is Lefist for “someone complained about being offended.”

More of the insanity in the link.....

http://professorconfess.blogspot.mx/2017/07/left-bans-scientist-who-discovered-dna.html

Something needs to be done about the cultural Marxist takeover of the educational system.

Before it's too late, if, it's not too late already.

• Like 3

Its been over awhile, its just a money scam for the non-self starter. An expensive baboon daycare. Save your money and be a bartender in a tourist town. The debt is the trick and only purpose now.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Curenado said:

Its been over awhile, its just a money scam for the non-self starter. An expensive baboon daycare. Save your money and be a bartender in a tourist town. The debt is the trick and only purpose now.

Not carrying any debt load is the most powerful thing a person can do.

There will always be living expenses; such as utilities, property tax and home owners insurance.

Live frugally, save money and purchase big ticket items for cash. 

• Like 2

I believe it was also James watson who said based on DNA not all humans are created equal..  this is why they took away his Nobel Prize.  

* basically in a professional manner he said something along the lines that black people are still gorillas.,  don't quote me somebody else do the research but I remember hearing of this several years ago.

• Like 1

I read a few Watson quotes on Wikiquote:

https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/James_D._Watson

He seems to be one of those people who gets quoted because of his fame, and he managed to put his foot in his mouth a few times.  So what?  I would be in big trouble if someone had followed me around with a tape recorder throughout my life.

Of course he said some controversial things, some of which may be true.  DNA IS very important.  I think the egalitarian ideals of our society are contradicted by observable facts that everyone can see but politely avoids voicing.

Humankind needs to squarely face the fact that DNA has incredible influence and that the genetics we put into our offspring either enables or handicaps them.  Furthermore, we now have the awesome power to precisely modify DNA.  Even if the Western world outlaws genetic modification of embryo, for instance, other societies will readily utilize the technology.

Watch the Olympics in 10 years and tell me if you see evidence of this.

• Like 2

Genome it was going to happen. helix the job too but alas he must move onward...

4 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Genome it was going to happen. helix the job too but alas he must move onward...

:gsbrnint:

Yes. Exactly. They looked down a microscope and what they saw caused them to immediately start lying and offering "compensatory" alibis, put a mormon century on top of the human genome project and render it useless to basically everyone else. But look how much of a weapon it has become to "the right people".....

It was probably this one:

I turned against the left wing because they don't like genetics, because genetics implies that sometimes in life we fail because we have bad genes. They want all failure in life to be due to the evil system.

Or maybe this one:

I just can’t sit while people are saying nonsense in a meeting without saying it’s nonsense.

And this one for sure:

Whenever you interview fat people, you feel bad, because you know you're not going to hire them.

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.