BeachedOnMars

If You Ride a Motorcycle

You probably already know this, but PLEASE be careful. Really good friend of mine just died due to no fault of his. When you ride you are vulnerable and the longer you ride, your chances of meeting a moron driver go up.

6 hours ago, BeachedOnMars said:

You probably already know this, but PLEASE be careful. Really good friend of mine just died due to no fault of his. When you ride you are vulnerable and the longer you ride, your chances of meeting a moron driver go up.

Sorry about your loss brother.

At least he went doing something that he loved!

We all are going to die of something.

I would rather go out like your buddy than in a hospital bed suffering for a long period.

Peace!

6 hours ago, BeachedOnMars said:

I had a motorcycle once and what I was taught was you are the best rider on the road. Act like everyone else is a lunatic. Never assume they see or know you even exist. It worked for me even with several close calls. Alas I stopped riding my bike and sold it as my work colleague himself died. It was horrible watching his family go through the problems that came with it. Insurance did not pay out, they had a lot of debt it looked really bad. Even with full protection though. He hit a palisade fence after hitting a bump in the road. The force of the impact sent shock-waves through his organs cutting them in two. The only good memory of the whole event was how everyone chipped some money in to help out his family. All the people working with him gave their months paycheck to his wife and kids. Plus a few others and it helped make a considerable dent in the debt and allowed something good to come out of it. :(

Fathers being taken too soon. :(

It's just as bad in a car.

Every time I go somewhere, some idiot on a cell phone tries to run me over.

Why can't they put that thing down?

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.