Jump to content
  • Sign Up
Guest

N. Korea launches projectile may have landed in Japanese territory.

Recommended Posts

Guest

North Korea launched a missile on Tuesday that may have landed in Japan's Exclusive Economic Zone (EEZ), Japan's NHK public television said, quoting the defense ministry.

The launch would be the latest in a series by North Korea since the start of the year and comes just after U.S. President Donald J. Trump spoke to Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe about the issue.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-missiles-idUSKBN19P02W

Crazy Kim is really cruising for a bruising.

 

Edited by RhetoricalRebel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, RhetoricalRebel said:

North Korea launched a missile on Tuesday that may have landed in Japan's Exclusive Economic Zone (EEZ), Japan's NHK public television said, quoting the defense ministry.

The launch would be the latest in a series by North Korea since the start of the year and comes just after U.S. President Donald J. Trump spoke to Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe about the issue.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-missiles-idUSKBN19P02W

Crazy Kim is really cruising for a bruising.

 

They're cruising for destruction.

We're not gonna get out of this conflict unbruised. North Korea is no Grenada. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
3 minutes ago, five said:

They're cruising for destruction.

We're not gonna get out of this conflict unbruised. North Korea is no Grenada. 

I fear the most for S. Korea and Japan (assuming Kim doesn't have a ICBM nuke). You couldn't pay me enough to live over there right now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pyongyang fires ballistic missile from region bordering China – South Korean military

<snip>

Tuesday’s launch is the latest in a series of missile technology tests North Korea has carried out this year.

Last month, North Korea tested four anti-ship missiles off its east coast. On May 14, Pyongyang conducted a ballistic missile test which flew for some 30 minutes covering a distance of 700 km. In April, the country conducted at least three other tests of its indigenous ballistic technology, all in violation of UN sanctions.

While the North conducted numerous short and medium range missile tests, experts believe that Pyongyang does not yet have the technology to manufacture a functioning intercontinental ballistic missile that could reach the US mainland or be armed with a nuclear warhead.

<snip>

https://www.rt.com/news/395195-korea-ballistic-missile-launch/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, the U.S. does missile test all the time that land in the ocean.

I like the inflammatory wording of the OP article:

"North Korea launched a missile on Tuesday that may have landed in Japan's Exclusive Economic Zone (EEZ)"

Almost makes it sound like the missile landed in down town Tokyo........

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, GT500 said:

Watch this little island..

I keep waiting for a declaration of war on them or some kind of retaliation in the form of things that blow up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I keep waiting for a declaration of war on them or some kind of retaliation in the form of things that blow up.

They said quote 

we have means to strike well with in the United States 

with the way the southern border has been handled 

I believe them 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

N Korea North Korea test-fired a ballistic missile Tuesday morning, with Japan saying it may have fallen into waters in the nation’s exclusive economic zone. missile test Sea of Japan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.