marlowe

Remote Viewing July 2017: Farsight Predictions

Here's a summary:

• gaypride parade with gunshots, lots of people dead. lots of nudity in the crowd.
  • Naval confrontation - Hijacked merchant cargo ship by the navy of a country, some of the cargo is very important. Confrontation over some very important item on the ship that is of great concern.
  • Shark attack far out in the ocean in a small boat with happy subjects, they dove into the water at the wrong spot. Bloodbath. A few subjects make it out of the water.
  • Some kind of get together with Trump and people of other nations.
  • Some kind of race related police brutality event (older black man with a white police officer).

Felt a little sloppy this month compared to months in the past with how they did it.

Edit  I left out one accidently:

• structures, land-water interface.  sirens. dark skies, heavy clouds. Multiple funnels tornadoes (at least 3)  touching down on the ground. Broken buildings.  Highly unusual to have multiple funnels/tornadoes for it to be touching down in this city. Very diverse city, other ethnicities, possible it could be a western country like USA.  Very large urban environment like Los Angeles or New York.  At lot of energy, a lot of kinetic motion, very heavy.  The multiple funnels might come together to form one giant funnel.  "Doesn't feel like a death related event"?
Edited by Alluvial
  • Like 2

@Alluvial.......Thanks....Much appreciated

gaypride parade with gunshots, lots of people dead. lots of nudity in the crowd

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^  This smells like a  false flag operation...

We are now starting to see a back lash against the liberals , leftists , and Muslims....According to  Webbots it will get much worse ...Especially in Europe .....The big battles against the Muslim immigrants in Europe are waiting in the wings.... :goodreadl:

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, marlowe said:

@Alluvial.......Thanks....Much appreciated

gaypride parade with gunshots, lots of people dead. lots of nudity in the crowd

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^  This smells like a  false flag operation...

We are now starting to see a back lash against the liberals , leftists , and Muslims....According to  Webbots it will get much worse ...Especially in Europe .....The big battles against the Muslim immigrants in Europe are waiting in the wings.... :goodreadl:

Good points.  I don't follow Web bots as closedly in recent years because there was some predictions they had like 4-5+ years ago that had some major doom fails that never came to pass, so I stopped following it.  Though, I hope they've improved the algorithm since then.

Edited by Alluvial

4 minutes ago, Alluvial said:

Good points.  I don't follow Web bots as closedly in recent years because there was some predictions they had like 4-5+ years ago that had some major fails that never came to pass, so I stopped following it.  Though, I hope they've improved the algorithm since then.

Yes....The Global coastal event that didn't happen cost Clif High a lot of his credibility...

17 minutes ago, marlowe said:

Yes....The Global coastal event that didn't happen cost Clif High a lot of his credibility...

Yep, I have purchased a couple of Clif's reports.  This latest one was long on speculation and short on delivering some Doom.

I'm wondering if Clif is losing some of his mojo.

• Like 1

I leftout one out accidently:

structures, land-water interface.  sirens. dark skies, heavy clouds. Multiple funnels tornadoes (at least 3)  touching down on the ground. Broken buildings.  Highly unusual to have multiple funnels/tornadoes for it to be touching down in this city. Very diverse city, other ethnicities, possible it could be a western country like USA.  Very large urban environment like Los Angeles or New York.  At lot of energy, a lot of kinetic motion, very heavy.  The multiple funnels might come together to form one giant funnel.  "Doesn't feel like a death related event"?

Edited by Alluvial
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, phxsparks said:

Yep, I have purchased a couple of Clif's reports.  This latest one was long on speculation and short on delivering some Doom.

I'm wondering if Clif is losing some of his mojo.

I think you could be correct........There seems to be an unwritten 'LAW' about seeing into the future.

Individuals start out with high accuracy rates and then mysteriously lose their psychic ability....

I am starting to think Clif High is now running on empty.......He has not put out an ALTA report

for 2 months in a row....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, marlowe said:

I think you could be correct........There seems to be an unwritten 'LAW' about seeing into the future.

Individuals start out with high accuracy rates and then mysteriously lose their psychic ability....

I am starting to think Clif High is now running on empty.......He has not put out an ALTA report

for 2 months in a row....

The last ALTA report I purchased was March of this year.  I noticed that "generalities" were more prevalent through out the report. 

There was not a lot of meat to this edition.  Burn out is a distinct possibility.

• Like 1

Been buying them faithfully for about 2 years now.  I have come to the conclusion that there is a lot he is intentionally leaving out.  I think he knows things he may possibly be "not allowed" to divulge.  Still find a lot of accuracy in the stuff he does divulge.

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.