This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Sleeping problems (Getting Me Some Air Force Quality Sleeping Meds) :)

TOPGUN    165

I have had trouble for a while getting to sleep and staying asleep for more than 2 hours. I have tried several sleep aids and vitamins. Dr switched me to Temazepam; cant pick it up for a few more weeks ect.... But Ill give it a try

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temazepam The United States Air Force uses temazepam as one of the hypnotics approved as a "no-go pill" to help aviators and special-duty personnel sleep in support of mission readiness. "Ground tests" are necessary prior to required authorization being issued to use the medication in an operational situation, and a 12-hour restriction is imposed on subsequent flight operation.  

Ill let you know how this works , so others know if its worth it.  :clap1::banana-riding-llama-smiley-emoticon:

YaKnow2.0    853

its a benzo so it will make you sleep!!please becareful,i took benzo's for about 2 yrs everday and i took a very small amount..5 to 1mg..i havnt been on them for 121 days..i still cant sleep and on day for i had a seizure from the withdraws!!I HOPE YOU GET SOME SLEEP THO