TheOldMan

Man jumps from little Ceasars Arena

1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

This thread has been moved to the News & Current Events Forum!

For more information on why? Check out our page on what topics go where! As part of our quality control measures!

Thank you very much 

out of likes 

35 minutes ago, GT500 said:

Got a kind of side story on this 

tell you in a bit 

I just got a chance to read the article. There's no info at all as to why they claim it's a suicide. However, my guess is because an accident could up the price tag on the project a few million dollars. They went way out of their way to say no blame on them.  I'm cynical... when it comes to people clearing themselves like this (from the article). 

A preliminary investigation at the site indicated the fatality wasn’t due to unsafe working conditions, according to statement by the chief executive officer of Barton Malow Co. which is the general contractor overseeing construction.

“After a review of the facts surrounding today’s tragic event, we have reached a preliminary conclusion that this event was not the result of a construction-related accident,” Ryan Maibach, Barton Malow CEO, said in a written statement.. “Additional information may become available as the Detroit Police Department concludes their investigation.”

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.