Sign in to follow this  
Ukshep

BREAKING | Police responding to an active shooter at Charleston, S.C. mall

Police were responding on Monday to an active shooter at a Charleston, South Carolina shopping mall, according to media reports.

A police dispatcher told Reuters there was a report of an active shooter at the Northwoods Mall. Other details about the incident were not immediately available.

https://a.msn.com/r/2/BBDGT8q?m=en-us

All I have for now!! But man so many events... this could be it...

Holy shit.... see the name.... NORTHWOODS MALL....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

Operation Northwoods was a proposed false flag operation against the Cuban government, that originated within the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) and the Joint Chiefs of Staff (JCS) of the United States government in 1962. The proposals called for the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) or other U.S. government operatives to commit acts of terrorism against American civilians and military targets, blaming it on the Cuban government, and using it to justify a war against Cuba. The plans detailed in the document included the possible assassination of Cuban émigrés, sinking boats of Cuban refugees on the high seas, hijacking planes, blowing up a U.S. ship, and orchestrating violent terrorism in U.S. cities.[2] The proposals were rejected by the Kennedy administration.[3]

THE WRITING IS ON THE WALL!

read between the lines

1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

Holy shit.... see the name.... NORTHWOODS MALL....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

Operation Northwoods was a proposed false flag operation against the Cuban government, that originated within the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) and the Joint Chiefs of Staff (JCS) of the United States government in 1962. The proposals called for the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) or other U.S. government operatives to commit acts of terrorism against American civilians and military targets, blaming it on the Cuban government, and using it to justify a war against Cuba. The plans detailed in the document included the possible assassination of Cuban émigrés, sinking boats of Cuban refugees on the high seas, hijacking planes, blowing up a U.S. ship, and orchestrating violent terrorism in U.S. cities.[2] The proposals were rejected by the Kennedy administration.[3]

THE WRITING IS ON THE WALL!

read between the lines

why my saying is Don't EVER trust the government, THEY are NOT your friend!!

I'm going to say this event is a non event or controlled.... The northwoods name tells me all I need to know. The story is a hint!

31 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

Sooner or later, folks are going to stop calling 911 and handle it themselves.

YES!! 

they are and in some cases it will be better!!

Edited by apache54

UPDATE: North Charleston, South Carolina police say no active shooter or injuries in gunfire incident at mall.

28 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

UPDATE: North Charleston, South Carolina police say no active shooter or injuries in gunfire incident at mall.

I never thought I would ever say this.......

But, I miss Obama, he sure new how to put on a good Hoax...............:D

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.