Jump to content
  • Sign Up
TheOldMan

What's for dinner tonight?

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Zimix99 said:

Thinking about ordering a pizza, feeling too lazy to cook tonight.

Pizza nights are great 

sounds good! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, GT500 said:

Pizza nights are great 

sounds good! 

Just ordered, 12 inch half meat lovers half bbq chicken, stuffed cheese crust with butter cheese flavoring brushed on. Also 12 inch garlic fingers. My wife's not here so its all to myself. I can feel my waist expanding as i wait for the delivery guy :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Zimix99 said:

Thinking about ordering a pizza, feeling too lazy to cook tonight.

that sounds great but they don't deliver out 48 miles LOL

so homemade potato,onion, broccoli soup, saving up for tomorrow's

Brisket, and jalapeno poppers!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, apache54 said:

that sounds great but they don't deliver out 48 miles LOL

so homemade potato,onion, broccoli soup, saving up for tomorrow's

Brisket, and jalapeno poppers!!

Damn that sounds delicious.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, apache54 said:

that sounds great but they don't deliver out 48 miles LOL

so homemade potato,onion, broccoli soup, saving up for tomorrow's

Brisket, and jalapeno poppers!!

Nice! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Zimix99 said:

Just ordered, 12 inch half meat lovers half bbq chicken, stuffed cheese crust with butter cheese flavoring brushed on. Also 12 inch garlic fingers. My wife's not here so its all to myself. I can feel my waist expanding as i wait for the delivery guy :p

That's a meal for sure 

sometimes you have to crush a pizza and some bread sticks 

this weekend being one of those times 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.