BeachedOnMars

How Can a Human Body Construct Exist in a Timeless Realm?

When man sinned, he was cursed to die, he was kicked out of the Garden, past the flaming sword.  He was to live forever if there were no sin.  I posit that  it is at this flaming sword that time starts.

But what of Adams original body? How could it be of a human construct if there were no time?  How can a person be born or grow old, if there is no time?  I do not think these bodies of flesh that we have are what we were originally designed with. Something was different. Nor these are not the bodies we will end up with, for time will cease to exist once more, as per Revelation.

Is time a construct of satan? Is this why he is perceived as a snake with a head and a tail?  One thing for sure, we are in a fallen state. We are told we will return to our former glory, and even more. Something out there absolutely despises this and is dead set to keep it from happening.

9 hours ago, BeachedOnMars said:

When man sinned, he was cursed to die, he was kicked out of the Garden, past the flaming sword.  He was to live forever if there were no sin.  I posit that  it is at this flaming sword that time starts.

But what of Adams original body? How could it be of a human construct if there were no time?  How can a person be born or grow old, if there is no time?  I do not think these bodies of flesh that we have are what we were originally designed with. Something was different. Nor these are not the bodies we will end up with, for time will cease to exist once more, as per Revelation.

Is time a construct of satan? Is this why he is perceived as a snake with a head and a tail?  One thing for sure, we are in a fallen state. We are told we will return to our former glory, and even more. Something out there absolutely despises this and is dead set to keep it from happening.

Time always existed in this plane of existence but humans were more angelic than they were human and able to live forever until the original sin corrupted mankind's DNA. Evidence shows that the oxygen content was approx 50% back in the Garden so humans were much larger and around 15 feet tall. This is why there are normal 5 digits and a single row of teeth versus 6 digits and two rows of teeth which were common for the Nephilim giants.

No one knows for sure just how many other dimensions there are and maybe it's actually limitless, but one thing is certain, there is no time in those dimensions. Only our own.

Time is not a construct of Lucifer. It's how The I Am That I Am created and designed it to be, for now! One day, though, we will become uncorrupted, and we shall rule over the Angels of Heaven right here on a new earth and maybe time will continue, and maybe it won't, but either way, there will be no aging, pain, death or sorrow. Only joy everlasting!

Edited by Cryptic Mole
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Time always existed in this plane of existence but humans were more angelic than they were human and able to live forever until the original sin corrupted mankind's DNA. Evidence shows that the oxygen content was approx 50% back in the Garden so humans were much larger and around 15 feet tall. This is why there are normal 5 digits and a single row of teeth versus 6 digits and two rows of teeth which were common for the Nephilim giants.

No one knows for sure just how many other dimensions there are and maybe it's actually limitless, but one thing is certain, there is no time in those dimensions. Only our own.

Time is not a construct of Lucifer. It's how The I Am That I Am created and designed it to be, for now! One day, though, we will become uncorrupted, and we shall rule over the Angels of Heaven right here on a new earth and maybe time will continue, and maybe it won't, but either way, there will be no aging, pain, death or sorrow. Only joy everlasting!

Time in itself does not exists. Time as we perceive it is merely a human concept. Time is motion, time is movement, time is action. Think about how we measure time, we're really measuring the motion of heavenly spheres. Real time is something else we cannot really explain, a bit like gravity.

We do not age because of time, we age because after an X amount of reproduction, our cells are becoming less good at it. In average, the turning point is at about 18 years old, after that, we're on a slow ride to a certain death. But still, it's not because of time, it's still the result of an action.

There are an infinite number of dimensions, from the tiniest of particles which are invisible to a microscope, to the biggest. You can imagine God being the biggest of dimensions, the universe in itself, while each dimensions are the manifestion of God's characteristics, wisdom and spirit at different levels. This, is an absolute truth and refers to a simple form of dimensions existing simultaneously in the same space. If you could fit in the space whithin an atom, you would experience being in another dimension, which would seem boundless.

Quantum physics is a branch of modern science which deals with the science of tiny particles, a small glimpse at what may be lying beyond the realm of the seen. But as all science, it's superficial and does not even scratch the surface of what's really out there!

We have a body in each of those dimensions, but we cannot apply principles from our own dimension to understand how we are existing in the other ones. In most of those dimensions there is no motion and everything just ''is''. Have you ever thought about how our human body looks like under a microscope? Our whole body is loose, cells and molecules are in perpetual motion and vibration, just as any and all matter! Therefore, you can view your body as being as small universe in itself. Modern scientific studies have shown that it requires a considerable amount of energy collision and a great amount of heat to enable fusion or nuclear fission to occur. How could the nuclei in one’s body easily become extinct as one dies? Upon death of the human body, only the largest molecular elements in this dimension of ours have died while the bodies in other dimensions have not degenerated.

Upon falling so low through the universe's planes of existence, you should have been completely destroyed. But out of their great benevolence and compassion, great enlightened beings have created this unique dimension specially for us. This is the story that is being recounted in the Bible and the many sacred texts. Salvation is what is being offered to us. Through time, many Christs and Buddhas have come out to show us the way.

What is restricting us from ascending back to our true nature, our original selves? Matter. All matter is living and conscious, and it holds you from ascending, for you do not assimilate to the higher characteristics of God, the universe. If you do, matter will not restrict you as much, and you will develop all sorts of abilities which were innate to you in the first place!

@BeachedOnMars, How can a human body exist in a timeless realm? It cannot be answered! As we've been made to forget, and the truth of the universe and the true nature of things is inacessible in this dimension! However, if you look and search inwards hard enough, maybe one day you will enlighten us!

Edited by Zireael

30 minutes ago, Zireael said:

Time in itself does not exists. Time as we perceive it is merely a human concept. Time is motion, time is movement, time is action. Think about how we measure time, we're really measuring the motion of heavenly spheres.

I loved every part of what you wrote above, but the above was truly golden indeed!

Yes, indeed, time is motion, movement, and action, but also aging, rust, rot, and decay, changing seasons, new growth, and celestial movement. It is light, energy and vibration and yet all three can be stationary in a timeless dimension. Black is actually white and darkness is actually light and vice versa. No need to change because they just are what they are! God is also timeless because his name actually is 'I Am That I Am'. Not 'I Was or Will Be'. He even says 'I Am' twice bringing attention to the significance of him being timeless.

The lack of time is one big snapshot of everything that just 'IS'. There is no past, present, or future. Just aways 'IS'. There is zero movement in any direction. Everything is there all at once. So what appears at the beginning is also at the end all at once and yet there is no beginning or end.

Edited by Cryptic Mole
  • Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.