Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Pro-gun Laws Go Into Effect in Several Republican-Controlled States

Ukshep    20,202

Gun owners in several GOP-led states breathed a sign of relief Saturday when the right to carry concealed guns was expanded to include on college campuses in Georgia and Kansas; in bus stations, parks and most public buildings in Tennessee; and in the state Capitol in Iowa.

Plus, a gun-control initiative that had been slated to go into effect Saturday in California instead remained unrealized because of a federal judge. The voter-approved initiative would have banned gun owners from possessing ammunition magazines capable of carrying more than 10 bullets, but a federal judge blocked it, as noted by the Associated Press.

All in all, Saturday was a great day, but especially so in Georgia and Kansas.

http://conservativetribune.com/gun-owners-a-massive-gift/

I am all for people being able to defend themselves :D Here is to hearing about terrorist attacked being halted by citizens with guns!

COBO Member    3,352
4 hours ago, Ukshep said:

I am all for people being able to defend themselves :D Here is to hearing about terrorist attacked being halted by citizens with guns!

Many more days like today, and you may not have to wait too long!

COBO Member    3,352
52 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

The gun grabbers are having seizures, I'm sure. :gsbrnint:

Grand mal, no doubt!

abigfatzero    2,454

Criminals don't like armed victims, what does that tell you about gun grabbers........

Ukshep    20,202
5 hours ago, abigfatzero said:

Criminals don't like armed victims, what does that tell you about gun grabbers........

They do?