Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Shadow President? Obama Meets With South Korean President To Discuss Trump

Ukshep    17,196

Former President Barack Obama seems to be feeling nostalgic for his old job, meeting with South Korean President Moon Jae-in Monday for 40 minutes.

The Korea Herald reported that Moon spoke about his recent meetings with President Trump in Washington and asked Obama for his advice on how to improve that relationship.

The meeting came after Obama spoke at the Asian Leadership Conference in Indonesia. There he attacked Trump’s decision to withdraw from the Paris climate change accord.

“In Paris, we came together around the most ambitious agreement in history about climate change, an agreement that even with the temporary absence of American leadership can still give our children a fighting chance,” Obama said.

The former president had said before leaving office that he appreciated his predecessor George W. Bush’s silence during his tenure, but also contended that he’s “still a citizen and that carries with it duties and obligations.”

http://dailycaller.com/2017/07/03/obama-meets-with-south-korean-president-to-discuss-trump/

Obama must be itching for his next part to come up. Going around pushing buttons and giving orders. Winning favors I assume. Another puppet he is!

Groove    1,689

I think O is trying to get back in office somewhere. 

Remember this?  ... Will "shadow Pres" morph into the "messiah" the Jewish people cling to when SHTF?  (He sure won't go away ... Keeps popping up all over the place.)

Obama Says He's The "First Jewish President"

Published on Jul 2, 2017     Jew or not, what matters were his actions. And, those actions, made as POTUS, were on behalf of the Tribe.

P.S. The comments are interesting ;)

Ukshep    17,196
17 minutes ago, Groove said:

I think O is trying to get back in office somewhere. 

I have a message from the future for you!

Groove    1,689
1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

I have a message from the future for you!

Love that movie. Lmao. 

Charlie chapman tried to take over the world. Hahahahahaha. 

Then the un un nazi'd the world... forever. Lmfao!!!

Ukshep    17,196
10 minutes ago, Groove said:

Love that movie. Lmao. 

Charlie chapman tried to take over the world. Hahahahahaha. 

Then the un un nazi'd the world... forever. Lmfao!!!

It's also prophetic!

Cinnamon    20,036

Obama needs to have eyes kept on him. He's up to more shady things. He's still only a couple of blocks from the white house... and he's still working with the same people who organize...

GT500    1,400
40 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Obama needs to have eyes kept on him. He's up to more shady things. He's still only a couple of blocks from the white house... and he's still working with the same people who organize...

She's right ya know 

Jump To Top