Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BeachedOnMars

Is Astral Projection Practiced or Taught in Freemasonry?

Does this group at some level use this power to affect people, their mental/health conditions, or timeline? 

Curenado    943

? I know it's taught in Taoist kung fu schools? Masons typically deny most everything, unless it is universal among them.

Sky Cat    1,488

No, not really.  Doesn't mean some of them don't dabble in it, but it's not really something they do as a group, nor generally teach or practice per se.  Going up 'the ladder', however, a few Illuminati do practice astral projection, but again, not the majority of them.  Those groups who are BEHIND the Illuminati (groups such as the Great White Brotherhood) essentially ALL practice astral projection.

Cryptic Mole    4,375
16 minutes ago, Sky Cat said:

No, not really.  Doesn't mean some of them don't dabble in it, but it's not really something they do as a group, nor generally teach or practice per se.  Going up 'the ladder', however, a few Illuminati do practice astral projection, but again, not the majority of them.  Those groups who are BEHIND the Illuminati (groups such as the Great White Brotherhood) essentially ALL practice astral projection.

Good stuff Sky and 100% spot on!

Cryptic Mole    4,375

Skycat above said it all. However, the main thing that both the Masonic Order and the Illuminati dabble in is numerology.

They have the entire universal creation tuned into number codes.

Thank you for the posts, very informative. I know several Masons, and they seem like honest people. Would hate to think they would do something like spy on people through the astral realm.

Cryptic Mole    4,375
5 hours ago, BeachedOnMars said:

Thank you for the posts, very informative. I know several Masons, and they seem like honest people. Would hate to think they would do something like spy on people through the astral realm.

It's not the people you know who are masons that you need to be worried about. It's the Masons above the 32nd and 33rd degree you'll have to be aware of. The only stickler is you don't even know they exist or who they are.

10 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

It's not the people you know who are masons that you need to be worried about. It's the Masons above the 32nd and 33rd degree you'll have to be aware of. The only stickler is you don't even know they exist or who they are.

I wonder what kind of person you have to be to make the leap beyond that?

Curenado    943
1 hour ago, BeachedOnMars said:

Wealthy?

Cryptic Mole    4,375
4 hours ago, BeachedOnMars said:

Well, for starters, wealthy as @Curenado has already mentioned. Also destined to be placed into a position of power, but not necessarily to do only with wealth. (There are already plenty of wealthy fools out there who were born into money). Highly educated in the Arts and the true historical knowledge of both the United States and Global Village with specialized schooling and a graduate of alumni and associated universities. A much higher than normal IQ and intelligence. A willingness to manipulate for the cause in your position of power by complete loyalty to the inner circle. A ritual vow and allegiance and most importantly, a sworn secrecy to the all knowing 'Eye of Providence'. To break these vows will bring swift eradication to you and your family name!

YaKnow2.0    681

I say fluck all secret societys!!!I can do just has much by myself....i dont need a group of people to push an agenda or force rules on me!!!